What time of day do you prefer in each park?

officialtom

Epcot - Mid-morning (love a Starbucks iced coffee while wandering around) and evening/night around the world

AK - morning!!!

MK - Night

DHS - Evening, although I'm not really a huge fan at any time

Miceberg

Morning in MK is my absolute favorite - I head for the area around TSI with a coffee and enjoy the quiet before the crowds arrive.
AK - in the morning
EP - as soon as World Showcase opens
DHS - Evening

Matt_Black

I have to say that in DHS, Hollywood and Sunset Boulevards look AMAZING at night.

4360074350_3e89ee355c_o-M.jpg

hollywoodstudios.jpg

MySmallWorldof4

Epcot and MK for rope drops. Love the Welcome Show at MK. Epcot used to be all day, until they closed part of Innoventions. I prefer going for rope drop and eating lunch in Epcot and then leaving to relax at a resort, then go back for fireworks. MK is great until it gets too crowded around noon. We usually leave then and eat somewhere else on property, go to the pool, then go back there later or to Epcot later. AK morning until after lunch. DHS just not a park for us right now. We skipped it this past May.

blueboxdoctor

MK - Pretty much all the time, there's always something to do, certain areas look really nice at night, and during the day you will never be at a loss. This is the ultimate, anytime park. You'll never be bored.

AK - Note, this is usually skipped, but if I go it is more a morning park. It gets really hot as the day goes on and there's not really enough to do or a full day park (granted, I don't like roller coasters and the rapids is only good in the summer when it gets really hot).

Hollywood Studios - Afternoon is pretty good, can catch the shows, get something to eat. Night is nice as well, but unfortunately, they close some of the shows, so it is kind of empty in some spots (though, it's worth going there at night for Christmas time).

EPCOT - Afternoon is pretty good for the front portion of the park. Late afternoon going into evening is great for the countries. This way you can still catch the country shows and the great night lighting they have in each area that really adds to the atmosphere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom