What time is best? Please help

LeeHarman

Original Poster
Hi there, we are looking to book a reservation for the California Grill at the Contemporary resort and also want to watch the MK evening fireworks from the viewing balcony in the CG lounge.

Please could any of you guys pass on some of your super knowledge to help us pick the best time for dinner to include the fireworks afterwards.

How much time would you give to complete your meal and get out onto the viewing balcony? If fireworks are at 8pm would you say 6pm is plenty of time or way too early? :shrug:

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. :sohappy:

RnRJoe6114

I guess ultimately it depends on the length of time it takes your party to eat. For obvious reasons, you're better booking too early than too late. I'd say 6:30 or so would be good.

twinnstar

Yeah, I agree with 6:30... last fall I made one for 5:30 hoping to catch them, but we couldnt stretch our dinner long enough haha (although they were very nice and said we could hang around to see them!) Better to make them "later" than earlier!

mickey2008.1

We just ate there this past december, and congratulations on picking a great restaurant. It depends on what time of year you are going. But i would say give yourself two before the fireworks, this allows you plenty of time to relax and enjoy your meal and the restaurant, as it is not like TS places in the parks, it is much more relaxed. Also, if they are backed up with reservations, you have a buffer built in. Many times your reservation is not on time, but will be ready in at most a half hour. Have fun and enjoy. Its spectacular to watch the fireworks from there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom