What things have you seen Disney sell on Ebay????

EchoOfOphelia

Original Poster
I check the actual Disney Ebay site:

http://www.ebay.com/disney/

from time to time to see what sort of interesting things they have for sale. Most of the time they are just banners, pins, and artwork. But sometimes they have something that I would just kill to have the money and space for!

Here are some things that I have seen...

1. Disney was actually selling the Journey Into Imagination blimp with Figment on Ebay, you know where they sing the One Little Spark song. I was surprised at what it sold for, only a few thousand dollars, but it cost an arm and leg to ship it! I think like $15,000 or so...and in several boxes. Anyway, I e-mailed the man who bought it (in St. Louis) and just simply inquired what he had planned to do with it (hoping he had a museum or restaurant or something). He said he had no idea. How can you have no idea what you're going to do with something so huge!?

2. A Snow White's Scary Adventures ride vehicle from DisneyLand.

3. Vacation packages including tours given by Imagineers.

Please tell me what you guys have seen there??

meanmice

I have gotten about a dozen pins from them. my lettest winner, however, was the Walt Disney World Explorer computer program. the strangest thing that i have ever seen was the specs for a ride. I think it was horizons. there was a whole thread about it.

celestia

I havn't been watching their ebay auctions long..the strangest i've seen yet was one of the mr. toads wild ride cars.

the strangest thing i saw for sale to CM's at property control was the huge horses from the old wildhorse saloon club that was at PI (they were the size of a city buss, where would someone put one of those?!)

kennyj29

Mr Toad Vehicle

They were selling a Mr. Toads wild ride vehicle, the monorail cab was cool, A dumbo from the ride, there have been so many cool things. If I could have afforded it, I would have loved a Mr. Toad Car!

celticdog

The actual sign from out in front of Disneyland, asking $45,000.

Canoes (sp) from Tom Sawyer Island.

A Disney themed Nascar stock car. No engine. asking $20,000.

The nose from a Monorail.

Ailse markers from the parking lots.

Overpriced vacation packages.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom