What still has not returned?

Jeff4272

Original Poster
I was searching for a forum that discussed this and i couldnt find anything........I was wondering what still has not returned to WDW that was available pre covid and what the probability of it returning is? Here is a small list that I have and please feel free to add anything i am missing:

1) Dining Plan - Very Likely, not sure on timing
2) Tables In Wonderland - Not sure if/when will return
3) Mini Vans - Are they gone for good?
4) Spirit of Aloha - rumor is its discontinued permanently
5) Arcades inside hotels - Have they returned yet?
6) Port Orleans and All Star hotels - not sure on reopening
7) Hoop Dee Do - no idea

What else am i missing? Can be anything, please feel free to add

Jeff4272

Original Poster
Wow great thanks for this....this is exactly what i was looking for so i will delete my post

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

I was searching for a forum that discussed this and i couldnt find anything........I was wondering what still has not returned to WDW that was available pre covid and what the probability of it returning is? Here is a small list that I have and please feel free to add anything i am missing:

7) Hoop Dee Do - no idea

Victoria and Alberts - Dead.
TIW - Dead.
Mini Vans - Dead.
Magical Express - Dead.
Luggage delivery to/from MCO - Dead.

If you can not buy it? It does not exist.

Disone

I read that Victoria and Alberta, tiw and mini vans will all return at some point but the other stuff is gone for good

you heard differently?
Victoria and Albert's will definitely be back in the minivan Fleet is intact currently parked in the Epcot parking lot.

jpinkc

Indy Show, Fantasmic, Streetmosphere in most parks, (Citizens of Hollywood etc) Hoop De Doo, lots more. Some confirmed dead as the Luau is now gone apparently.

Lady Liberty

unless i missed any announcement, resort delivery after buying souvenirs from any of the numerous shops

I sure hope this isn't gone forever, this was really a big plus to me. Nothing worse than having to carry around packages while trying to enjoy the parks or DS. Maybe if everyone stopped buying because this service is no longer offered they would put it back...just thinking...

Top of the World Lounge at Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Not sure if this will be returning again or if it will only be available for special events. This was a very nice perk of DVC members staying at this resort.

Chip'nDale

7) Hoop Dee Do - no idea

The Turf Club at Saratoga Springs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom