What Splash Mountain looks like behind the mountain

WDWFanatic

I loved the keys to the kingdom tour! we had lunch in front of one of the houses in the backlot and everyone on the trams thought we were celebritys so they were taking pics of us and our tour guide kept telling us keep "wave like your stars!" It was so funny.

Where do they do lunch now?

I got to walk down to all the parade floats and the water parade too. All the costumes layed out, I wanted to put mickeys head on so bad. We couldnt take pics back there:(

phichi17

Mr Nakasak hails from the North of the English border and will know to what I refer....

Wee = small
Bevvie = alcoholic bevarage

And to be honest, the "wee" part is usually misleading ;)
Gotcha! Thanks. I enjoy one (several) of those myself on occasion;)

phichi17

I loved the keys to the kingdom tour! we had lunch in front of one of the houses in the backlot and everyone on the trams thought we were celebritys so they were taking pics of us and our tour guide kept telling us keep "wave like your stars!" It was so funny.

Where do they do lunch now?

I got to walk down to all the parade floats and the water parade too. All the costumes layed out, I wanted to put mickeys head on so bad. We couldnt take pics back there:(
The KTTK tour lunch is done at the Columbia Harbor House. When you refer to the backlot, don't you mean MGM? I took the tour, all they showed us was the back of Splash and behind the right side of Main St and the utilidors.

disnyfan89

WDWFANATIC said:

Are you sure you don't mean the Backstage Magic tour?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom