What snacks are you looking forward to?

WDWMPrincess

I hear the siracha kettle corn is good.

Snack list so far for our upcoming large family group trip:

Sweets: macaron ice cream sandwich from L'Artisan des Glaces. something decadant from Les Halles Boulangerie, Beaches and Cream No Way Jose sundae, Troll Horn from Bakeri og Kafe, caramel snickerdoodle from Karamell Kuche, zebra domes from Mara or Boma, Amorette’s for a key lime tart, tiramisu from the Tutto Italia cart.

Alcohol: Dole Whip rum float and African coffee from Tamu Tamu, Leopard's Eye from Harambe Market, sangria from Spice Road Table, coconut lychee lemonade from Drinkwallah, Pongu Pongu rum blossom

Savory: siracha kettle corn, Joy of Tea for Curry Chicken Pocket which comes in a very share-able combo, chicken waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow, La Cantina de San Angel nachos, a Mickey pretzel, Landscape of Flavors cheesy pesto bread, a bread platter with nine dipping sauces from Spice Road Table, Flame Tree BBQ french fries with pulled pork and cheese, and of course snatch a bite of Nudel Gratin from Karamell Kuche when we get some for my granddaughter

The great thing about a group is we can share the snacks and drinks round so we all get to try more.

i just read about a new snack at the FQ resort called boozy beignets. their alcohol infused. we’ll be staying there this november. can’t wait to try them. :hungry:

When are you staying there in November? We will be there for our Disneymoon from November 18-23rd. My family and I have stayed at POFQ almost every 2 years since it opened I believe in 1991. I'm excited for my soon-to-be husband and I to stay there together. He has never stayed on property before so he's in for a real treat! Oh, and we are totally going to get some of those boozy beignets!!!

mf1972

When are you staying there in November? We will be there for our Disneymoon from November 18-23rd. My family and I have stayed at POFQ almost every 2 years since it opened I believe in 1991. I'm excited for my soon-to-be husband and I to stay there together. He has never stayed on property before so he's in for a real treat! Oh, and we are totally going to get some of those boozy beignets!!!
we’re checking in after thanksgiving weekend. congratulations & i hope you two have a wonderful time!

MotherofaPrincessLover

I hear the siracha kettle corn is good.

Snack list so far for our upcoming large family group trip:

Sweets: macaron ice cream sandwich from L'Artisan des Glaces. something decadant from Les Halles Boulangerie, Beaches and Cream No Way Jose sundae, Troll Horn from Bakeri og Kafe, caramel snickerdoodle from Karamell Kuche, zebra domes from Mara or Boma, Amorette’s for a key lime tart, tiramisu from the Tutto Italia cart.

Alcohol: Dole Whip rum float and African coffee from Tamu Tamu, Leopard's Eye from Harambe Market, sangria from Spice Road Table, coconut lychee lemonade from Drinkwallah, Pongu Pongu rum blossom

Savory: siracha kettle corn, Joy of Tea for Curry Chicken Pocket which comes in a very share-able combo, chicken waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow, La Cantina de San Angel nachos, a Mickey pretzel, Landscape of Flavors cheesy pesto bread, a bread platter with nine dipping sauces from Spice Road Table, Flame Tree BBQ french fries with pulled pork and cheese, and of course snatch a bite of Nudel Gratin from Karamell Kuche when we get some for my granddaughter

The great thing about a group is we can share the snacks and drinks round so we all get to try more.
Where can you get the sriracha kettle corn?

we’re checking in after thanksgiving weekend. congratulations & i hope you two have a wonderful time!

Thank you so much!! Have a fantastic vacation as well!! Have you ever been there for the holidays? We haven't so being there for Thanksgiving will be really cool. I wonder when they start Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. That would be an awesome experience!!!

mf1972

Thank you so much!! Have a fantastic vacation as well!! Have you ever been there for the holidays? We haven't so being there for Thanksgiving will be really cool. I wonder when they start Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. That would be an awesome experience!!!
we’ve been there before during the xmas holiday season. it is very fun. i think the MVMCP starts mid november, give or take.

NiarrNDisney

Have you ever been there for the holidays? We haven't so being there for Thanksgiving will be really cool. I wonder when they start Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. That would be an awesome experience!!!

The Holiday Season is easily one of my favorite times to be in the World! Be sure to try these treats (listed below) while you are there visiting, don't forget to check out the resorts all dressed up for the Holidays and of course the Gingerbread House store in the Grand Floridian.

Holiday Turkey Sandwich (Earl of Sandwich)
Stollen Bread (I found whole cakes at the Boardwalk Resort and smaller portions at the holiday kiosk in Germany as well as the Sunshine Cafe in DHS)
Sugar Cookie Men (all locations selling Gingerbread and other treats)

WDWMPrincess

The Holiday Season is easily one of my favorite times to be in the World! Be sure to try these treats (listed below) while you are there visiting, don't forget to check out the resorts all dressed up for the Holidays and of course the Gingerbread House store in the Grand Floridian.

Stollen Bread (I found whole cakes at the Boardwalk Resort and smaller portions at the holiday kiosk in Germany as well as the Sunshine Cafe in DHS)

Now I want to go during holidays in the park.

Thank you so much for all of the suggestions. We will make sure to check them out!!!

KellyKittens

This upcoming trip is my first time going to WDW. So from what I can see from an excessive amount of videos I'm most looking forward to the following:

• Dole Whip
  • Cinnamon Roll (Gaston's)
  • Cheshire Cat Tail
  • Mickey Waffle
  • Pepper Jack Stuffed Pretzel
  • Beignets
I'm sure as I continue to watch more videos I will add to my list but these are off the top of my head in this moment in time.

One of our fav snacks is the chocolate striped ballita at Main Street Confectionery. They're basically just crisped rice treat balls drizzled with chocolate and placed 8 to a bag. I'm sure they're probably just made from the scraps of the Mickey head krispie treats, but for some reason they taste extra buttery and gooey. We buy multiple bags of them now to take home with us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom