what snack do you always have to get

Billy6

have to have a Monstro Pretzel, an eggroll in adventure land, and the strawberry swirls in Fantasyland...

I think I have had a pretzel in every park....with cheese :slurp:

Upvote 0

pepsistar

:slurp: :D Pineapple Dole whip from MK, Caramel and Choc. covered apple from MGM, and of course some of the fudge. Then I couldn't make a trip to Disney without my popcorn. Yummmmmmmy Owwwww I need some goodies now----

Upvote 0

BigNorm

We discovered the TollHouse Cookie Sandwiches this year. Man they're really good! Found them at a local gas station though, so that sorta kills the whole Disney magic that they had for me. But I do love the Pineapple Whips. Can't make a trip to MK w/o one, and of course I cannot make a trip to Epcot w/o visiting the Rose and Crown Pub.

Upvote 0

Stitch79

Originally posted by BigNorm
We discovered the TollHouse Cookie Sandwiches this year. Man they're really good! Found them at a local gas station though, so that sorta kills the whole Disney magic that they had for me. But I do love the Pineapple Whips. Can't make a trip to MK w/o one, and of course I cannot make a trip to Epcot w/o visiting the Rose and Crown Pub.

Yup, I found this out too...kinda irked me that I can get them at 7-11 for a dollar cheaper than I can at Disney. Although apparently you can get a fresh one made for you at the Main Street Bakery with just baked chocolate chip cookies, so I think I'll try that next time. :slurp:

Upvote 0
Ok, this isn't a snack but I eat for lunch and dinner everyday when I am there crispy chicken strips!!! Also a bagel for breakfast in the Roaring Fork snack bar in Disney's Wilderness Lodge!!

Upvote 0

iubigman

Westward HO!

At DisneyLand I always get McDonald's Fries at the Wetsward Ho! Wagon, because I like to take a picture with whoever I am with under the sign Westward Ho!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom