what snack do you always have to get

ltbeach

they are at the candy store right next to the guest information board on Sunset blvd. The store is actually connected to the The beverly Sunset shop. The have Chocolate covered strawberries there too.

Upvote 0

ImSweetPea

chocolate rice crispie squares?

OHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! I was there is July and I asked my dad to get me one... he walked out of the store with a bag.. I am assuming Its whats I asked for... the park is nearing an end.. and I ask my dad to hand me the bag.. and when I look in.. CANDY APPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... Dad Where is it.. he says... ohh the Lady put it in another bag.. i must have left it.. Ohh its ok.. we are comming back tomorrow..OHHH NO ITS NOT PAL!!!!!!! I had ro RUnnn.. all the way back to go get it...
lol
the end!

Upvote 0

OliveMcFly

I actually ate one of the rice crispies treat for breakfast the one trip. HeHe When we go to Animal Kingdom we always get the chocolate covered frozen banannas. They are so yummy. Try one next time you go. I don't think I've seen them anywhere but AK.

Upvote 0

t3techcom18

At Magic Kingdom: Stawberry Cheesecake at the Main Street Bakery
At Epcot: Funnel Cakes or Crepes
At MGM: Inside the candy shop on Sunset Boulevard, Chocolate covered marshmellows
At Animal Kingdom: Don't know(Haven't been there in long while)
At DTD: Mickey Mouse rice krispy treat

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Saw Mickey head shaped rice crispy treats (with chocolate dipped ears) in the Bakery on Main Street. They looked good, but I don't like marshmallows. :hurl:

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

One of those HUGE chocolate-covered Rice Krispy squares from the candy shop on Main Street as we enter the Magic Kingdom!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom