- Illuminations
- Street performers in England, France & Italy

MGM
- Little Mermaid
- Beauty and the Beast
- Fantasmic

Animal Kingdom
- Festival of the Lion King

Downtown Disney (maybe if your interested)
- Cirque du Soleil - LaNouba

Nion4

I had a premium annual pass last year and the only shows I bothered attending were:

MGM's new stunt show and old stunt show (LMA and INDY)
Illuminations.
Fantasmic.

And that's it!

(fantasmic is ghetto compared to Disneyland's in my opinion).

PhilosophyMagic

Pixiedust1393 said:
Just wondering but.. Why don't you like Wishes? :confused: I think it's definitely worth seeing, and better than Illuminations.

Wishes is a nice little show, but it's nothing spectacular or huge. I don't see how it can even COMPARE with the effects, music, and setting of Illuminations. However, it could be just me because I'm such a big Epcot fan.

I.M.Fearless

And if you go to Pleasure Island, definitely hit the Comedy Warehouse. (Don't worry, it won't hurt them.) Always one of the funniest shows on property.

bsandersjr

I love the Festival of the Lion King.
If you have kids, I guess they'd get a kick out of Tarzan Rocks.
Wishes at the Magic Kingdom, is the best fireworks show I've ever seen.
The Indy stunt show is cool, and Fantasmic is awesome.

SpenceMan01

Nion4 said:
(fantasmic is ghetto compared to Disneyland's in my opinion).

That may be, but it's better than that poor excuse for Illuminations that RoE is. It's hardly fit to carry the name of 'Illuminations'.

honeymooner05

I guess this is sorta a show....the fountain in EPCOT World Showcase! We found it by accident years ago. We always go shopping at Mouse Gear and when you're done you go outside by the fountain and wait for everyone esle to finish shopping...you're bound to catch some of it!

And I totally agree with seeing the following: Mickey's Philharmagic, Fantasmic and Tarzan!

Blackie Pueblo

Col, how could you not think of any show in EPCOT. It was stated before, and I'll repeat it. When at EPCOT do not miss The American Adventure. This is my favorite at EPCOT. The animatronics are amazing, and the journey through American history... it all just leaves you with a serious sense of pride.

Blackie Pueblo

col

Blackie Pueblo said:
Col, how could you not think of any show in EPCOT. It was stated before, and I'll repeat it. When at EPCOT do not miss The American Adventure. This is my favorite at EPCOT. The animatronics are amazing, and the journey through American history... it all just leaves you with a serious sense of pride.

Blackie Pueblo

it was my first time seeing that show the american adventure and i loved it especially the singing and the trip through american history, i so going back there in december 2005. i only went to it coz i was walking around the countries and decided to see what it was like as i was taking my time doing stuff at my own pace. i wasnt dissapointed-i loved it.

ive never thought of them being "major" shows but you've changed my ways!
thanks for pointing that out to me.

A "Ghost" Host

VOYAGE OF THE LITTLE MERMAID VOYAGE OF THE LITTLE MERMAID VOYAGE OF THE LITTLE MERMAID VOYAGE OF THE LITTLE MERMAID VOYAGE OF THE LITTLE MERMAID VOYAGE OF THE LITTLE MERMAID

oh yeah, and those other ones....did I mention VoTLM? Its so great! Ariel rocks! I <3 YOU ARIEL! :kiss:

ssidiouss@mac.c

ShellyT said:
OK we are leaving for WDW in 15 Days! YEAH! And I am now planning our days there. Can anyone share what shows should be on the list as "NOT to be missed"? This is our first trip!

Thanks in advance!! :)

Hmm what not to miss.. my top 20 off the top of my head:

1. ILLUMINATIONS
2. WISHES
3. SPECTROMAGIC PARADE
4. TOWER OF TERROR
5. SPLASH MOUNTAIN
6. DINNER AT LIBERTY TREE TAVERN (MAGIC KINGDOM)
7. DINNER AT BIERGARTEN (EPCOT IN GERMANY)
8. DINNER AT SCI FI DRIVE IN (MGM)
9. DINNER AT FULTONS CRABHOUS (DOWNTOWN DISNEY)
10. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
11. SOAR'N
12. TEST TACK
13. LIVING SEAS
14. MEXICO PAVILION AND ITS BOAT RIDE
15. KILAMANJO SAFARIS
16. FESTIVAL OF THE LION KING
17. KALI RIVER RAPIDS
18. SPACE MOUNTAIN
19. SUMMIT PLUMMIT
20. MICKEYS PHILHARMAGIC

Halfling418

See as many as possible...my favorites are Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan Rocks, Festival of the Lion King, Illuminations....

but most of all, if nothing else, you MUST MUST MUST see Fantasmic!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom