What Should Disney do About Vaping?

Daniel Johnson

As a vaper. I only vape in my own place. Like my home or my car. I have a cloud kicker and fog out my living room easy. And I do. But. In public I use it only as needed. And it's been regulated to the smoking area. If Thats where Disney says to do it, then there I go. I'm Not big on folks doing it indoors in public. A guy was doing it in a resturant the other night. I finally asked him to stop. And he got all up in arms, saying I wouldn't understand. Then I told him I vaped too and explained I'm eating dinner, and his vapor pouring out of his mouth coming over and hanging around my food...then I told him it's much like me spitting on his burger...he got the message.
Vape and smoke in the designated areas

Last edited:

EngineJoe

As a vaper. I only vape in my own place. Like my home or my car. I have a cloud kicker and fog out my living room easy. And I do. But. In public I use it only as needed. And it's been regulated to the smoking area. If Thats where Disney says to do it, then there I go. I'm Not big on folks doing it indoors in public. A guy was doing it in a resturant the other night. I finally asked him to stop. And he got all up in arms, saying I wouldn't understand. Then I told him I vaped too and explained I'm eating dinner, and his vapor pouring out of his mouth coming over and hanging around my food...then I told him it's much like me spitting on his burger...he got the message.

Yes, this makes the most sense.

G00fyDad

Thank you. I just wish more felt this way. When I smoked you would NEVER catch me smoking somewhere near other people. And that was before all of the smoking restriction laws that exist now. It's just common courtesy.

Daniel Johnson

Thank you. I just wish more felt this way. When I smoked you would NEVER catch me smoking somewhere near other people. And that was before all of the smoking restriction laws that exist now. It's just common courtesy.
We all gotta share the same space at Disney, might as well try to be civil, I don't blow vapor (or in my past smoke) around others. Growing up with a mother with bad asthma, I have always tried to be mindful what one doing in that regard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom