What should be first?

Which would you like to see reworked and/or reopened more?

• 20,000 Leagues Lagoon

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Tom Sawyer Island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Swiss Family Treehouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Living Seas

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Odyssey Restaurant

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Millineum Village

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Backlot Tour

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • Indianna Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • The Great Movie Ride

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Conservation Station (Rafiki's Planet Watch)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Camp Mickey Minnie

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters

WDWspider

Original Poster
What attraction/area at WDW should be rethemed the most and briefly why and how. I know you will want more than one, but it will be interesting to see what people choose the most when one option is available. I tried to list all that I have heard about in the past, but I will put other for anything I may not have heard or have forgotten. Let's limit this to the main parks as well.

Cosmo

I chose the mill. village just because epcot is my favourite park and it would really add alot to it. It wouldn't necessarily have to be the mill. village but something like it where alot of countries can have kiosks or displays instead of a whole pavilion. I liked it the few times that i went while it was there and would love to see it (or something very similar) come back.

Jeremy22

The Great Movie Ride needs to re-visited, I think. 10 years ago it was cutting edge, but now it just seems to need a little more magic. It may be that I've seen it so many times that it isn't as much of a must-see attraction to me anymore. As the centerpiece ride of the Disney MGM Studios Themepark, it could use an update. How? I kinda liked the Disney villian concept floating around the rumor mill. At the very least it needs to have the movie clips updated at the end, and maybe a new script for the performers. A new twist on the tourguide story that happens would be a fun idea. The Wizard of Oz scene should be kept. Maybe some new movie scenes, it shouldn't be too expensive to just design new scenes from more recent movies. These would just be short-term solutions though.

d dude

Living Seas definatly! Its a great attraction that i feel is greatly overlooked.

yeah, the movie sucks, it could use a redoing. and i would really like to see the omnimover things come back. :(

It could also use a sponser.........

bearboysnc

I voted for the Great Movie Ride. Since it opened many special effect have been "edited out" now it's just "A Movie Ride".

Even the new clips at the end can't polish this tired show.

copper

It rained....and rained..... and rained... The deluge... The Living Sea's movie and entire pavillion needs a major overhaul. I remember when the Living Sea's opened and thought the ride was way too short and boring. I enjoy aquariums and find that Disney could of done a better job in The Living Sea's.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I voted for the great movie ride because i believe it still has a place in the parks.
Indiana Jones is for me a see once atraction, I thought the stunt show they did during its rehab was far more entertaining.
As for 20 k it really is a secretly disguised emergency water supply and as such will remain untouched forever.

momickey

and it rained... and rained.. and rained... the deluge
personally i love that movie. that woman's voice is great... it's so relaxing. but i definitely think that the ride needs some work. i have a soft spot for it since i watched the manatees for so long.. they feel like family. i love those gentle giants!!!!!:D

MKingdom25

I would have say a tie between Backlot Tour (re-opening) and CoP (keeping it open all the time and maintained).

Second place would have to be keep open The Great Movie Ride in some fashion. I am cool with fine tuning it but not totally changing it. :D

AdLibSean

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'd REALLY like to see the Odyssey up and alive again. I know I'd heard somewhere it was a CM lounge or used for corporate things, but its just Old World Disney to me, and could be upgraded to an awesome eating establishment. Its in a GREAT spot!

Cindy Rella

Have to go with 20K leagues also, lots of space there. I also have such happy memories of the ride as a kid - think they could come up with something new(Altantis? Mermaid?) that would work. It surprises me that this is not a priority now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom