What Rides Are Open During Halloween Horror Nights?

MickeyMind

Original Poster
More specifically is E.T. open? its 1 of my favorite rides, if not for the smell in the queue alone, would love to know if its open during hhn.

figment1988

More specifically is E.T. open? its 1 of my favorite rides, if not for the smell in the queue alone, would love to know if its open during hhn.

The rides which are open during HHN:
The Simpsons Ride
Men in Black: Alien Attack
Jaws
Revenge of the Mummy
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit (first year open during HHN)

As for ET, once HHN begins, it's closed.

WDWhumanmap

I love it bc it has the best air conditioning in the park. :sohappy:

Though it is quite upsetting to see it not open during horror nights but I guess they consider it a kiddy attraction.:shrug: Though I think its a great "family" attraction. :wave:

When I went to HHN the first time I was like WOW! no ET and bc there was a problem with the house in the queue Disaster wasn't aloud to run either. HHN has been very disappointing to me as a fan of the genre too unlike 'O Scream (but for another post at another time).:snore: Also though I know the reason towards this (by having friend whom work there etc) but I still feel having Horror Makeup not open truly doesn't make sense.:rolleyes:

I think it all has to do with theming but then they allow people to bring their kids (my disappointment in that not only as a parent another post entirely but still sad :( )

Slipknot

Though it is quite upsetting to see it not open during horror nights but I guess they consider it a kiddy attraction.:shrug: Though I think its a great "family" attraction. :wave:

They close it because one of the house queues interferes with the entrance to the queue for ET. Has nothing to do with being "kiddy" or a "family" attraction. Heck, back in the day they used to put scareactors in the queues for the rides, ET included.

figment1988

They close it because one of the house queues interferes with the entrance to the queue for ET. Has nothing to do with being "kiddy" or a "family" attraction. Heck, back in the day they used to put scareactors in the queues for the rides, ET included.

that is true. back in 1992, ET was re-dubbed as Alien Forest. as for the last time ET was a rideable attraction during HHN, it was during HHN 16 (2006)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom