What ride would you like to see refurbished?

cheezbat

Only three attractions drive me nuts in their current conditions and I want to see full extensive refurbs:
1. Space Mountain - ours is a disgrace in comparison to what was done in DL.
2. Carousel of Progress - WDW has let this thing sit and rot. What a disgrace to a classic Walt attraction.
3. Peter Pans Flight - Seriously...how hard is it to fix this thing up and add some new effects to it?

Honorable mentions:
1. Spaceship Earth - that decent needs to be reworked.
2. Universe of Energy - another one that's become so outdated.

Glasgow

My vote is for Buzz. While still fun, it's so far behind it's contemporaries, like TSMM and even MiB. The queue is run down, the guns don't work half of the time and it's just way behind technologically speaking. I think this attraction could be the mother-of-all refurbs, integrating interactive elements, show pieces, animatronics, etc. It won't happen of course because we all know new attractions bring new visitors, not flashy refurbs .. except maybe for ToT.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I was thinking about how advanced we are today and realized that the "future room" in the Carousel of Progress is no longer depicting the future. I think it would be cool to see that changed to depict a new future. What ride would you guys like to see refurbished?

Cranium Command
The rest of the WoL pavilion
Imagination
Upstairs/downstairs Imageworks
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Maelstrom (non-frozen style)
Mission: Space (inside the vehicles could use a paint job)
Soarin'
Living with the Land

Carousel of Progress
Peter Pan's Flight (why not some new AAs that actually move? It'd be worth riding then.)
Mickey's Philharmagic (new scenes?)
Mad Tea Party (clean and repaint the mouse)

The Great Movie Ride

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom