What Ride Is This Line From

Captain Cab

No, not Spaceship Earth or Horizons, but those were good guesses.

Here are both of the previous quotes, and a new one. Naturally they may not be in the correct order as heard in the attraction.

"There's so much you can do!"

"All you do is call me."

and

"It's not just a superstition."

Captain Cab

You're correct RU42! Food Rocks is the right answer!

"There's so much you can do!" - This is from the song We'll Make It Count In The Kitchen.

"All you do is call me." - This is from the song High Fiber.

"It's not just a superstition." - This is from the song Good Nutrition.

Now it's your turn, RU42.

heres one

so easy.... but hey, i think its a good quote none the less

"All visitors from Galaxy Planetary One, please keep all horns, claws and tentacles clear ..."

Captain Cab

Here's a new WDW attraction quote. It may be challenging, but I'll post additional clues when people make incorrect guesses.

"Up, up, and away."

Good luck everybody!

Captain Cab

I don't know. I've never experienced that show and I don't know any quotes from it.

On a side note, all of the quotes that I use are from attractions that I have actually experienced. My last trip to WDW was in early January in 2002, so several attractions are not going to be choices for my WDW attraction quotes.

Captain Cab

Spaceship Earth is not correct. There's a line on that ride that's very similar to one of my quotes, but it's a little bit off and all of my quotes are almost always exact matches from the attraction. And as always, all quotes come from the same attraction.

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is also incorrect.

I'll post a third quote sometime on Friday.

Keep guessing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom