What ride/attraction do you try to do first when you get to Disney World?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
When you first get to Disney World.. do you have a traditional ride to try to do first?

For me.. it would be Tower Of Terror.. I think the rush of adrenaline removes all the stress from traveling. The big drop sort of knocks all of my regular life stress off my shoulders and I'm ready to get into Disney Mode when I get off that ride.

raven

If I go to MK first (which I usually do), than its Space Mountain. If I hit Epcot first than its SE.

episode

Its freakin PotC?

Isn't that enough?

I always go for it first as well, though on the last trip we did IASW first since it had been freshly rehabbed.

Laura

Premium Member
I like to go in order of whatever I come to first. So usually it's Tiki Birds, then Jungle Cruise, then Pirates.

Mecha Figment

go towards adventure and fronteir land first. most people go through the castle to fantasy land.. or right towards tomorrow land.

you'll probably get right onto potc and Big thunder mountain.

Jerm

Depends on which park.

E.P.C.O.T. Center--SSE
Disney-MGM Studios--ToT or Rn'Rc
AK--Dinosaur
MK--what ever I come upon first

J

SilentWindODoom

I go to Magic Kingdom first every time, and I go to Adventureland first every time I go to Magic Kingdom (for the first time in the trip). First stop is Jungle Cruise.

Last time we went, we were there for the opening ceremony, and we then did our usual clockwidse trip around the kingdom. Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, and The Haunted Mansion were all walk-ons.

The only problem was that, since we had a boat of about 8 on the Jungle Cruise, our guide figured the mic was unecessary, but I couldn't hear him too well, so I missed a lot of jokes.

CThaddeus

Always Spaceship Earth. Not only is it the perfect attraction to get me in a creative, imaginitive, and just plain happy mood, but it lets me know I'm truly at Disney World. As much as I love the attactions at the Magic Kingdom, I get them almost weekly at Disneyland. I need Spaceship Earth to welcome me to the World. Here's hoping Siemens only requests changes to the post-show, and improves the audio/ride system.

PhotoDave219

Okay... here's a typical, no crowds day for me and some of my friends:

Jungle, POTC, Big Thunder, Splash (if theres no cameras...) Mansion, iasw, Space, Buzz, TTA, Princess Room, Grotto.

And the odd ride here and there. We start in adventureland and just go....

sam_elphick

When i visit Florida, we always go to animal kingdom first, and we always have the character breakfast, and while we're waiting for our time, we go on primevil whirl, and before that was there it was dinosaur (to intense before breakfast:p .
Next Year will be EE !!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom