What ride/attraction do you do first??

doop

MK: Haunted Mansion, one of my favorite attractions at MK, and just one of those attractions that makes me realize that I am actually in WDW again.

Epcot: Test Track, only because of how ridiculous the lines tend to get during the day.

MGM: ToT, my favorite attraction in all of WDW, so it has to be first of course.

AK: Dinosaur, serves as a nice wake up call.

megpeg

When we first get to WDW we always check in at the Poly and head straight to MK to do Pirates, then work our way over to Thunder Mountain. After the first day it's

MK: get fastpass for SM and then go to HM
Epcot: SSE
MGM: RnRC or ToT (get a fastpass for the one with the longer wait and then do standby for the other)
AK: we've only been twice and our first time there was horrible (going in the middle of August with 90+% humidity is a bad idea) the second time we did the safari first and loved it, but now with EE open that might be the first attraction we hit

wdwnj

MAGIC KINGDOM--SPLASH MOUNT THEN BIG THUNDER MOUNT (GET FAST PASS)--BY THE WAY WE WERE IN THE WORL LAST MONTH AND HANNAH MONTANA WAS THERE AT SPLASH MOUNTAIN FILMING A COMMERCIAL WHEN PARK OPENED--MY DAGHTER (10 YRS OLD) LOVES HER--WE BOTH SAW HER ON THE RIDE--PRETTY COOL--DAUGHER FREAKED WHEN SHE WALKED PAST US ON THE WAY TO BATHROOMS OUTSIDE THE RIDE BY EXIT !! SORRY GOT OFF BASE--GOING EARLY TO PARKS NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU WILL SEE AND GET !!--BACK TO SUBJECT---ANIMAL KINGDOM--EVEREST--MGM--MOVIE RIDE AND THE GO DIRECTLY TO WALT DISNEY EXHIBIT--LOVE IT--EPCOT--TEST TRACK:lol: :lol: :ROFLOL:

Sabrefan14

Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain
Epcot: Test Track
MGM: ToT
Animal Kingdom: havent been there since Everest opened so probably Everest

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom