What Restaurants would you recomend in Busch Gardens?

rocketman23

Definitely the Stanleyville BBQ. The best park BBQ I've ever had. We eat lunch here every time we are out at the park around this time for years now.

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by Nitrogen
Both the Zagora Cafe and the Desert Grill(formerly Das Festhaus) are cafeteria type restaurants.

they had Das Festhaus?? omg its so good at BG Williamsburg.....they dont have it anymore? What types of places to they have?

Brett

The Hospitality House has the best roast beef sandwich I've ever had in my life. Worth a lunch.

As for dinner, the Stanleyville Smokehouse has some awesome BBQ. Try it out!!

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by Brett
The Hospitality House has the best roast beef sandwich I've ever had in my life. Worth a lunch.

As for dinner, the Stanleyville Smokehouse has some awesome BBQ. Try it out!!

yea they have the same smokehouse at BG Williamsburg...its so good....the ribs are great

MrPromey

There actually isn’t all that much to choose from in the park but there is LOTS of stuff right outside the park, like literally right across the street. At one time it was easy to exit the park and go through a crosswalk to get to these places. Somewhere along the line they wised up and closed this outlet but it still isn’t hard to do a lunch meal outside of the park and is probably desirable for dinner since the park usually closes at 7… If you want a listing of what is at the park and what kind of food they have, check here:

http://www.buschgardens.com/buschgardens/fla/dp_dining_options.aspx

MrPromey

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
thanks.....by the way what is across the street to eat?

Lots of the national chain restaurants… Plenty of fast food… To be honest, I don’t even think about it that much.. I can say Mc Donald’s, Denny’s, KFC, Taco Bell and so on but there is a lot more… Mel’s Hot Dogs is sort of a local landmark – it sounds cheesy but if you have been you know what I mean… If you can wait a week or so, I’ll probably head over there next weekend and can give you a better list..

Bush Blvd. is a big road in Tampa. Since Bush Gardens typically closes between 7 & 8, a lot of restaurants have popped up over the decades to accommodate the dinner crowd especially.

Figment1986

persional Pizzas in hospitality house, Slice of pizzas in Crown colony floor 2, and a expesive sit down above that If i remember,

(My sister works atZagora, I know how they make it and its neat, but i perfer Pizza over their food)

MrPromey

id rather eat in the park, i dont eat mcdonalds ans that stuff...but thanks for the list

There quite a bit more than that around the park. That is just what I can recall offhand. BG is an afternoon trip for me so I usually just eat closer to home anyway... There are sit down restaurants all up and down Bush Blvd starting on the other side of the highway exit going well past the park... It isn't like going to WDW or Universal or even Seaworld where the park is out there by itself. It is literally smack dab in Tampa. The front side is urban (there are homes on the same block on the other side of a wall where regular parking is) and behind it is industrial with a big brewery for another company on the other side of the park...

All but one restaurant in the park will be fast service type food of some sort - most with outoor only seating. As far as theme/amusement park fast food goes, Bush Gardens is rather good but there are a lot of other places to get 'real' food in the area as well. I mean, Tampa is one of Florida's largest cities... Just something to keep in mind. :)

WDWspider

yea they have the same smokehouse at BG Williamsburg...its so good....the ribs are great

Didn't Williamsburg build a sit down BBQ place this year cause it's so popular. You are correct though, that is some of the best BBQ in the World. Top notch for a park outside of Disney. I can't get enough.

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by spider-man
Didn't Williamsburg build a sit down BBQ place this year cause it's so popular. You are correct though, that is some of the best BBQ in the World. Top notch for a park outside of Disney. I can't get enough.

yea becasue the rips and smoked chicken was so popular recently BG Williamsburg opened up The Trappers Smokehouse....its real nice and the food is to die for......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom