What restaurants to choose?

meklein

Cinderella's Royal Table was my DD5's (oops, DD3 at the time we went!) favorite. Her favorite character is Aurora. We had breakfast - food was fine. Just by happenstance, we got a table by the window which overlooked Fantasyland. That was awesome - the setting is so incredibly special! And of course, they have the photo package with your meal, which was really sweet.

We did not do Akershus though, so I can't compare.

DD10 (when we went), liked Crystal Palace best, but she is a huge Winnie the Pooh fan.

Last time, I couldn't get ressies for Chef Mickey, but did it the time before and it was fun - loud and obnoxious, but in a good way. ;)

We also did 1900 Park Fare. We liked it - good food, but it was only Cinderella and her peeps, which is awesome if that is your DDs favorite. But, if those characters are not a fav, it is kind of so-so. We also had one of the last ressies for the night and they were low on food and seemed reluctant to put more out, which I sort of understand, but is sort of annoying considering the price.

kad51775

Original Poster
Cool, I will check it out. The character meal may be out because I have to get a new alternator on my car today:( . But I really want to have an idea of the counter service restaurants my DD5 and DD6 will like in advance, I don't want to be searching when we are starved. I want to get the best deal for our meal plan.

DisneyDebNJ

DEFINITELY one of the Princess meals. Pretty sure Akershus would be cheaper since it isn't a signature, but you can check pricing on www.allears.net. Cinderella's Royal Table is MAGICAL since it is inside Cinderella's Castle. We are doing Akershus this fall and they say the Princess interaction is fantastic. I thought it was good at Cinderella's Royal Table but a little rushed. Chef Mickey's is supposedly great for fans of Mickey and Co. We are doing that one too. We have the regular dining plan, not quick service.
Right on point Jessica!! and I STILL love Chef Mickey's for breakfast!!! For the Fab 5, (of course not Princesses) its the best character interaction, IMHO

DisneyDebNJ

Cool, I will check it out. The character meal may be out because I have to get a new alternator on my car today:( . But I really want to have an idea of the counter service restaurants my DD5 and DD6 will like in advance, I don't want to be searching when we are starved. I want to get the best deal for our meal plan.
That's the best way to do it! Look over the menus (check back every now and again for updates) and plan, plan, plan!! Have a wonderful time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom