What puts a smile on your face?

tinkish

I have mickey socks, and tinkerbell socks. They make me smile, and when my first grade students get a glimse of them...they smile too!

barnum42

Master Yoda said:
So move to Florida already! We can get the BBC on this side of the pond and there are plenty of places were you can get a warm pint. :lol:
I think the US Goverment would have a thing or two to say about that...like "sod off back to England" :lol:

I'm not a drinker, but my American Brother in Law is and after his trips to England, he can't face American beer any more. He now realises you serve it so cold to disguise the fact it has no taste. ;)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
barnum42 said:
I'm not a drinker, but my American Brother in Law is and after his trips to England, he can't face American beer any more. He now realises you serve it so cold to disguise the fact it has no taste. ;)
I can relate there. The only beer I care for is from Japan.

SnowWhite5669

other than my husband, I would have to say my entire house which has a little bit of Disney in every nook and cranny. When I get to the office, it looks like Disney exploded at my desk!! What can I say, I love DISNEY!!!

Aurora_25

Besides this website that reminds me of all things Disney? I would have to say the figurine I have of Sleeping Beauty dancing with her prince that my DH bought me at Disney on our honeymoon. Plus all my snowglobes, our Playroom with tons of Disney collectibles, plus all the lithographs on the wall.

Disneyfan63

My Pal Mickey, Mr Potato Head I made at OUAT with the mouse ears and premium mickey ice cream bar, my pins but most of all our SpectroMagic parade CD it always makes me feel like Im there!!

tracyandalex

this past christmas my fiance bought me a mickey mouse popcorn popper. since popcorn & mickey are my favorites this was the perfect gift

diddy_mouse

my photo album that had my engagement pictures in it. i'll never look at the "Partners" statue the same way again. also, my guidemaps, collectors glasses from 2000, and my RnRC ride photo :D

I can't help but cry when i see the downloaded version on philarmagic, there's nothing greater than that show, there is so many memories from watching those movies and to see them all at once and here the UNBELIEVABLE MUSIC in those songs gets me every time, i am watching it right now and am at the part when aladin and jasmin are singing and jasmin puts mickeys hat on donald. awww i love disney so much! I just hope that one day i will find someone i can share that magical place with and go there and be with him watching philarmagic one day, that would truly be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also get really happy when i sing Disney songs

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shinin' at the end of ev'ry day
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
And tomorrow's just a dream away

Man has a dream and that's the start
He follows his dream with mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality
It's a dream come true for you and me

---------------------------------------------------
How do you do?
Mighty pleasant greetin'
How do you do?
Say it when you're meetin'
How do you do?
With every one repeatin'
Pretty good sure as you're born.

What goes up is sure to come down.
A penny lost is a penny found.
How do you do?
And here's a hearty back
A little bit of this and a little bit of that.

How do you do?
Fine. How are you?
How you come on?

Stop jumpin' around,
You'll run out of breath!
Why don't you sit back
And calm yourself?

You can hurry on now if you must.
We'll do what we like, 'cause...
That suits us.

SOLO (by Thurl Ravenscroft):
How do you do?
Mighty pleasant greetin'.
How do you do?
Mighty pleasant greetin'
How do you do?
Say it when you're meetin'
How do you do?
With every one repeatin'

The weather is good,
The fishin' is fine.
What do we do
With all of our time?

Well we sit and we think
and we wiggle our toes.
That's what you ask us.
That's what we know!

How do you do?
Fine. How are you?
How you come on?

Time to be turning around.
Here's lookin' for
A little more adventure.
But he's headed for
A little bit of trouble.
He's headed for
A little bit of danger.

-------------------------------------
Oh i love disney so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DisneyFreak529

I have a photo of the Castle in WDW. I took in June 2002 at my frist trip there. I blow it up 8x10 to remind me of the magic. I have a smaller photo of it at work. So when I get stressed at work I just look at the castle and think of when I can go to that happy place again.

It always puts a Disney smile on my face!!!

doejeff

My background on my computer at work is a picture of my 2 ds's in front of the castle. I also have magnets & picture frames at home. :)

jcat2312

What makes me smile the most is my "Music from the Parks", which I have at work. Whenever I get stressed there, I pop in the CD and I am instantly happy...

Katherine

I always smile when i see a Mickey antena topper. It makes me feel like i'm not the only one who loves WDW. Also we have a mickey waffle iron and that's always fun to use... Who doesn't like Mickey waffles? I mean they're shaped in a fun way and they're waffles. Two of the best things combined.

psifreek27

Everytime i see WDW/ Disney papers and such..i get them and takc them to my wall...so i have a wall with
1. the little key to the world envelope with cindy's castle - everytime i look at it i feel like being there.
2.my disney's on the record ticket stub...excellent show filled with tons of magic!
3.a tag from a NYC world of disney micky plush, ,my friend brought me fromNYC...i have it cuz it blends disney and NYC my future home!
4.a disney trivia certificate given to me at the disney character warehouse for answering the qquestions right...it amazes me how many people dont know jack about disney trivia! BTW: the certificate reads "The worlds biggest disney fan" hehe
5. a lady and the tramp post card...
6. Incredibles poster
7. My cast member pin
8. THE PORTAL!

DisJosh

I have the same monorail magnet. That's definately a smile enducer. Basically anything I have around relating to past trips. I've got souveneirs, room keys, photos etc...they're everywhere. So I really don't have an excuse to ever not be smiling. :)

I do have a diecast monorail that makes me espescially happy...and a Jack Skellington pocket watch that was purchased for me in WDW. Both put toothy grins on my face. :D

murphy

My millenium snowglobe that plays (celebrate the future hand in hand!) We went twice in 2000! I love this song!! All my tree ornaments I have on a small disney tree each year that I collect from WDW! I have a 2000 ornament from each park!! And many others!!Time to buy a 50th next year on our trip! Magnets on my fridge. Many Many photo albums that I spent hours putting together!! And I love to listen to the sounds of disney on one of the disney websites. It plays the music from all the rides,parades,monarail and other disney sounds!! Makes you feel like you are there!!

tinkish

Katherine said:
I always smile when i see a Mickey antena topper. It makes me feel like i'm not the only one who loves WDW. Also we have a mickey waffle iron and that's always fun to use... Who doesn't like Mickey waffles? I mean they're shaped in a fun way and they're waffles. Two of the best things combined.
I'd love to get one of those mickey waffle irons! I think it would go well with my Hello Kitty sandwich maker!

Nemo14

I drink my morning coffee out of one of my DW mugs every day. It's a great pick-me-up, and the coffee helps too!:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom