What Park Hopper & From Where? (UK)

Punkss

Original Poster
Right it is exactly 215 days till i go and have serious itchy feet! I want to go now! So i'll have entertain myself by buying my Park Hopper.

So my question is for people from the UK, where do you get your Park Hopper passes from? I mean i can see that 10 day is £199 on the official Disney website but is it cheaper to get anywhere else? (other than the orlando roadside booths, too much risk for little old me!!).

Any help most appreciated!!

George

504ellamae

Hi

You could try Kingdom Konsultants who post on these boards.

And as the pound is very strong against the dollar right now, buying from a US company should save you some extra money also.

Did you know that the 10 day hopper pass expires 21 days from the 1st day of use...where as the 7 and 5 day passes do not expire at all.

If you already know this.........sorry...hehehehe
:hammer:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
10 day is only available in the UK and is about the best value ticket right now. £199 is as good a price as ive found right now.

Punkss

Original Poster
ok thanks for that guys! Its most appreciated as the internet is full of gumpf and some certainly dodgy people dealing in Park Hoppers!

Also can i use like the Monorail even though a) i'm not staying on site b) will be parking at 1 park during the day.

Would just like to ride it a bit thats all :)

Thanks again

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Yes, you can still use the monorail.

Pam

(p.s. I just reduced the prices of the 5,6, and 7 day park hopper plus passes. See my post)

Alright, fellow Brits!

I am going to WDW in less than six weeks!!!!

I always buy my ticks at the gate. 4 day hopper pass. Usually enough for two weeks, but it's just my opinion!

Davie

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
That is actually THE most expensive way to purchase the 4 day park hoppers. The cheapest way is to get it from a Disney store. The second is from my site. If you wait and get it at the gate, you are paying way too much for it.

Pam

Punkss

Original Poster
215 days!!

Also with the 10 day can i enter any resorts and eat at their restaurants? That California Grill sounds good!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Right you are Steve! The AP is cheaper and you can use it for a whole year as many times as you like. I think the price for an adult AP is around $369 now.
When you get the Ap you also get the added benefit of taking advantage of the fantastic Ap rates when they come out.

Pam

Pumbas Nakasak

Originally posted by wdwmagic
An annual pass is only around $350, a much better deal than a 10 day hopper! :)

10 day hopper includes water parks, disney quest and a character b/fast. Oh and you were getting a free gift from the official site.
Are you sure about that AP price I think I paid a lot more for mine in Nov albeit for a PAP. APs do include parking handy if your staying offsite, Idont thinjk the 10 day ticket covers that anymore. Also its onlyvalid for 20 days from 1st use.
I got it cause the kids APs run out 4 days into the holiday damn....

CAPTAIN HOOK

You don't say - but I'm presuming that you're staying offsite ? I reckon that you won't get much better than the 10 day pass for staying offsite (unless you're returning within 12 months to get the AP).
Also, keep an eye on prices - you may find that although the 10 day is advertised at £199 at present, it goes up as the season progresses.

Pumbas Nakasak

Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK

Also, keep an eye on prices - you may find that although the 10 day is advertised at £199 at present, it goes up as the season progresses.

The price is going down (sort of), you can order tickets now but because of the price change they wont ship till after May. What happens later in the year will be exchange rate based.

"That is actually THE most expensive way to purchase the 4 day park hoppers. The cheapest way is to get it from a Disney store. The second is from my site. If you wait and get it at the gate, you are paying way too much for it.

Pam"

How so wen a 4 day pass from u guys costs £221.52 and www.disney.com has them priced at $208.00???

Also take into consideration the high pound value against the dollar and it works out CHEAPER buying at the gate

MillVillDavid

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
1 Park Hopper® 4-Day Ticket (Ages 10 and Over)
$192.00 discount from pre purchasing through the disney store or online.
$12.48 tax
$204.48 total

If you read my post it said buying them at the gate is more expensive. It's $208 plus tax. My online price is cheaper than waiting and purchasing at the gate.($211 with tax included) than that, but pre purchasing them at the disney store or online is cheaper.

I don't know where you recieved the price in pounds from. I don't have that on my site.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom