What park do you spend most of your time at?

Pabgo

Original Poster
Last time I went to WDW, I went to Epcot for 2 days in a row because it's my favorite park. I spent about a day and a half at MGM, one day at AK, and about 4 hours at Magic Kingdom. I don't know why, but I don't really like Magic Kingdom that much! Where do you spend most of your time?:)

nelsonj3

I also spend most of my time at Epcot. I guess the park I neglect the most is DAK. However, since my brother is working at FOTLK as a CP now, I've spent more time at DAK the last couple of trips.

As for Magic Kingdom, I really like the park itself, but I don't like the crowds, the strollers, or the misbehaving kids. I think most people will agree that all of those things are worse at Magic Kingdom.

I also like to spend at least a day or two at MGM, but since I don't do all the tours or all the shows every time I go, there isn't as much to do there.

meryll83

I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve MGM coz of the rides and Fantasmic but it doesnt take up a whole day so I go there a lot for a couple of hours, MK maybe the one I spend most time at other than that coz there is the most stuff to do there I think.....

shoppingnut

I love MK, especially at night, there is something just so special about it, not to mention wishes and spectro. I also really like epcot too.

pintraderpayee

I love Epcot. DS (18) -Epcot DD (12) tie between Epcot and AK DH- tie between D-MGM and Epcot We love all the parks, but MK is usually the last park we hit on our last day just to be nostalgic :cry: I guess we are just a family of Epcot geeks!!!

PurpleDragon

For me its a tie between MK and Epcot.

I love all the classic rides in MK and I can ride HM 100 times and not get tired of it. But the Epcot is great too, I love the rides and World showcase is the best spot for food. My wife and I always look forward to dinner in Germany every trip, its a must have. :D

sbkline

Probably the Magic Kingdom. When we went in 2004, we did Animal Kingdom on a Friday and were done by noon or 11 AM or so, and then spend the rest of the day and Evening at Magic Kingdom, as well as spending a whole day there again. We went last year and only did EPCOT, but that wasn't our main vacation that year. It was just a little weekender to tide me over until the next trip so that I could do "Soarin" without having to wait.

Sloan

EPCOT by far

We spend the majority of our time in EPCOT - there's just so much to do & see, such great variety (both entertainment, attractions & food) and its such a pleasant and relaxing environment. Don't get me wrong, we love all the parks, but we 'visit' the others, while we feel that we're at home in EPCOT. Since we're also huge fans of Illuminations, it makes sense for us to be there most evenings.

(Time of year makes a difference too - when its cool out, we're more likely to spend significant time @ AK & MK; when its hot &/or rainy (a big part of the year) we find EPCOT to be preferable).

col

i love AK and MK. during my 3 week vacation if i was to add the days up i spent more than a week in AK and more than a week in MK. i was always at MK and AK for EMH's. im not fussy on MGM or EPCOT -as in spending a full day there. i went to MGM for fantasmic then got the friendship boats to EPCOT for illuminations and stayed for epcot EMH's and got to do more of the park that way in terms of rides than i did during the day i spent there.

so to answer your question i spend more time at AK and MK than any other park.:)

poohbear6103

I only go to MGM for Rock N Roller Coaster (the only ride I like there). So I go on it until I don't feel so well and then leave. Although there is one shop we really like there so we do stop by and take a look. Then at AK, I do the same, I only go on Everest, Kil Safari, the Jungle Trek and then leave. Most of time is equally spent in MK and Epcot. I usually plan out the trip so that one day is MK, then the next is Epcot, then MK again and so forth. I usually fit the AK and MGM during EMHs. If I really think about it though, I would say we go to MK more often but spend more time literally at Epcot when we go there. I think it is because it takes longer to walk around there and we tend to take our time walking around the different pavilions of World Showcase.

Astronaut Jones

MK and sometimes Epcot for me. Collectively I tend to think of each park as more or less equal in quality so my time spent in the parks would correlate with quantity.

I spend a ton of time in World Showcase and Frontier/Liberty Sqare.

pinkrose

MK and Epcot for us. We also love to sit at MGM and people watch. As for my kids, AK is my son's fav park and Epcot is my daughters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom