What ONE ride in each park could you ride all day long?

Incomudro

Literally ride all day?
Well considering I wouldn't feel very good after riding ToT or Expedition Everest all day long, I'll say Pirates.
My sons and I did ride EE four times in a row, one day.
Got there first thing in the morning on an early May day and were able to ride, briskly walk through the cue and ride again, and again...
But four times was enough.
Pirates or HM would give many opportunities to see what is often missed.
Maybe even catch a nap.

Walt Disney1955

MK - Pirates
Epcot - Spaceship Earth
DHS - Great Movie Ride
AK - none

The thing with me is that it has to have some great attention to detail in it for me. Animal Kingdom doesn't have that really. To ride something all day it can't be extreme. I love Tower of Terror, but can you imagine doing that 10 hours in a row? You couldn't handle it. Ditto for Everest or Dinosaur or something like that. It has to be a smooth ride with plenty of things to look at.

slowjoe170

AK... Safari...Maybe some time in the day I'd finally get the amazing animal shots I've tried to get but never was able to because the drivers dont sit very long in one spot or i'm in the wrong seat.
MK... Splash
DHS ...TOT
EP... MS.... Yes.... I'd love it. Really I would.

I feel your pain. I've been trying for years to get a good shot of the Lions and either just missed out on a nice shot or it was too fuzzy from the motion of the truck, or they just weren't visible during the ten second window that you have to get a shot. Then, lo and behold, in 2014 during our annual trip, while videoing the animals on the Kilimanjaro ride with my digital camcorder, I started pressing the still photo button on it, and got the attached shots. Funny part is that I didn't realize that I had it until weeks later when we were back home and I had a chance to look on the SD card. I have a good digital camera that I use when purposely taking photos, so I wasn't really expecting much from a 2megapixel photo option on a camcorder. I use these photos as my wallpaper, because it was such a nice surprise. I would still like to get the lions standing, but hey that'll give me something to shoot for on future trips(pardon the pun). So, just take as many pics as possible, and eventually you'll get the one that'll surprise you.
DSC00942.JPG
DSC00941.JPG

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

I feel your pain. I've been trying for years to get a good shot of the Lions and either just missed out on a nice shot or it was too fuzzy from the motion of the truck, or they just weren't visible during the ten second window that you have to get a shot. Then, lo and behold, in 2014 during our annual trip, while videoing the animals on the Kilimanjaro ride with my digital camcorder, I started pressing the still photo button on it, and got the attached shots. Funny part is that I didn't realize that I had it until weeks later when we were back home and I had a chance to look on the SD card. I have a good digital camera that I use when purposely taking photos, so I wasn't really expecting much from a 2mb photo option on a camcorder. I use these photos as my wallpaper, because it was such a nice surprise. I would still like to get the lions standing, but hey that'll give me something to shoot for on future trips(pardon the pun). So, just take as many pics as possible, and eventually you'll get the one that'll surprise you.View attachment 139035 View attachment 139036

VERY NICE. You were very fortunate to capture those shots at the right moment. I'm extremely jealous. Yeah.... maybe some day I'll get lucky.

Sensesfailed

MK - Haunted Mansion(if it was up to my daughter it would be Little Mermaid)
EPCOT - Test Track
HS - Tower of Terror
AK - Primeval whirl... I have a thing for Wild Mouse coasters

EvilQueen-T

Mk: Thunder Mountain. My sister and I rode it 35 times in a single day in Jan a few years ago pre fp+ (with the help of a cm who gave us a huge stack of paper fast passes). We even had time to take a lunch break at the Tambu lounge at the poly.
Epcot: Sorin
DHS: TSM
AK: I don't think I could do any of them all day. EE makes me car sick and primeval whirl is too rough for this grandma to do too many times lol so I guess if it were in like July/Aug I could do kali river rapids over and over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom