What needs to be done to improve WDW?

lunchbox1175

1. Redo almost all of yesterland, make it an actual Tomorrowland, including bringing back the water features and getting rid of the speedway.
2. Fix Yeti
3. Someone mentioned Villains land.....I love this.
4. Build 5th Gate.
That is all.

Wikkler

More interactive ride queues, whilst I am happy to stand in line for a ride the tired 4 year olds around me are not...give them something more to look at. Rides like Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh could definitely benefit from it IMO.
More rides, it seems that apart from the new Ariel ride (which I'm yet to visit) there hasn't been anything new in a while.
Let's give MEET N GREETS interactive queues.
Doesn't pooh already have an interactive queue?

DizFiz

Well I was going to mention getting rid of SGE but then after thinking of it Tomorrowland in general needs a major facelift along with that rides removal. For EPCOT Futuristic world needs its long awaited overhaul. For Hollywood studios the hat needs removed to bring back the incredible view of the Chinese Theater but even at that it wouldn't even make the park great you would have to look the park overall. I think one of the down falls of the studios is the lack of attractions IMO. I think the balance of shows and attraction is good but I think the studios is in desire needs of another blockbuster type attraction where the blacklot tour is. TGMR would be great if it got a major overhaul not so much in the movies represented as I feel the movies are a special part of movie history but in terms of updating the effects, Animatronics, etc... to put it up to par with the new technology. I can't really find problems with Animal Kingdom except for the the Yeti issue... I know I love to see more Attraction added to the park but then I feel it would take away special feeling this place brings. Looking at WDW overall it really isn't that bad just some areas need needs the improvements.​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom