What Movie Should HAve Its Own Ride

erasure fan1

I will continue to preach for a LION KING ride. I think its by far the most deserving movie for a ride. A live show and not so great short film just dont cut it for Disneys highest grossing traditionally animated movie. I mean come on its number 23 on the world wide box office list. Only Nemo and pirates 2 and 3 did better.

nuttyskadork

I think they could make an excellent fast-pass ride from Armaggedon (at MGM).

I think they missed the boat now that they already have Mission: Space

I think Lilo and Stitch deserves a better ride, even if I did Like Stitch's Great escape

Also the Incredibles could use something

Wouildnt mind seeing a Meet the Robinsons coaster, or Emperors New Groove

zoejayne

There's an Alice in Wonderland ride at Blackpool (England) and you sit in the cat cars and it goes round this little track and it's all about illusions etc, you know, the tunnels that make you feel like you're tipping over etc.

LOL ive been on that, i think
if they did something similar
in WDW it would have to be
a little bit faster with more
things on it! Good kids ride though lol!

MouseWorshipper

I wish Aladdin had a better ride too. Also, I think Mary Poppins should get something, though I have no idea what it would be (maybe Peter Pan's Flight-ish). Emperor's Groove has a TV show, but it's super lame so an attraction would help redeem it. I also agree for the Hercules ride. Oh and maybe something for Mulan! Ratatouille should make an appearance in Paris... I can't choose just one!

MouseWorshipper

bring back tarzan :( and hunchback of notre dame! :(

then again, i feel like all they have down there are shows. i just want more rides.

Let's start a campaign to bring back those shows! I miss Tarzan Rocks so much. I mean, Nemo is good but the Pixarization of the parks must be stopped! And Hunchback was my dad's favorite attraction. I felt so bad for him when they jilted it. And for no good reason!

SiriusBlack

Let's start a campaign to bring back those shows! I miss Tarzan Rocks so much. I mean, Nemo is good but the Pixarization of the parks must be stopped! And Hunchback was my dad's favorite attraction. I felt so bad for him when they jilted it. And for no good reason!

never cared that much about tarzan, but i used to love hunchback. It was like a broadway caliber show. Even the preshow performers were awesome. BRING BACK HUNCHBACK!

Oriolesmagic

National Treasure could make a great interactive ride, IMO. Maybe something similar to Indiana Jones at DL, or something totally new.

Haha that's funny my Dad just said the same thing today! I second that though It's the best movie ever. It would be a mix of Dinosaur and Rockin Roller Coaster. Although the storyline would be very hard to do.

goldenears

I always thought the doors sequence on Monsters Inc. looked like fun. The way the doors are hanging from a track would make a good rollercoaster ride suspended above your head with your feet possibly dangling.

magicman1950

alladdin deserves better then a hub & spoke ride

Right after the movie came out, my family was at Epcot. They asked volunteers to participate in an experiment. My young daughter (and several others) wore a Virtual Reality headset and "found" their individuals ways through the marketplace in search of the treasure (btw, she was the only ne to get the treasure beating out several adults). The CM told us t was the prototype of an Alladin attraction being considered for development. Everyone really enjoyed the experience but that's the last I heard of it.
Paul

lebeau

Right after the movie came out, my family was at Epcot. They asked volunteers to participate in an experiment. My young daughter (and several others) wore a Virtual Reality headset and "found" their individuals ways through the marketplace in search of the treasure (btw, she was the only ne to get the treasure beating out several adults). The CM told us t was the prototype of an Alladin attraction being considered for development. Everyone really enjoyed the experience but that's the last I heard of it.
Paul

It sounds like the Aladdin game in Disney Quest. That's probably what the CM was referring to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom