What Merch Opportunities are Disneyland Management Overlooking?

The Mur

It's my understanding that they never sold the actual Park size posters, except for maybe a special event or two? But I'm probably wrong.
The posters they sold in the late 80's and 90s were full sized - 54" by 36" I bought one back in the day but have found 3 others over the years. These were print on demand and I was told that when they replaced the printers the max size was reduced to 40" Still really want a Matterhorn full sized attraction poster!

ProjectXBlog

Can you imagine going into a little mechanic shop on Main Street and paying fifteen bucks for a bolt from Splash Mountain that you could use as a paperweight?
i swear the first time i saw the “pieces of magic” on sale at a shop that’s exactly what i thought they were - pieces of scrap from the parks melted down & pressed into little shapes. i still can’t figure out what the hell they actually are

socalifornian

There’s a store behind MK that sells retired items from the parks, and another that sells “damaged” merch for 75% off. My roommate decorated our room with a bunch of stuff from DAK lol I’ve always wondered if DLR does the same for their CMs
FDCA5CEE-C8F1-4517-B2DA-4049AD3E0C43.jpeg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom