what kind of snacks does everyone bring?

natolij02

Just curious what kinds of snacks everyone brings from home or buys at the grocery store?

Here is what I am bringing:

Princess Teddy Grahams
Dried Fruit (berry mix)
Kids Fruit Snacks
Individual Drink Packets for the water bottles

I am looking for some other ideas as to what people think travels well and are good quick snacks while in disney

The snacks are for me, DH, and DD who is 2 yrs

Great idea with the hot snacks! It just occured to me that there is a coffee pot in the room to heat water with; we could have instant oatmeal, noodles, etc! Thanks!

We are on the basic dining plan, but we will have breakfast/snacks in the room every day to save $. I recommend the usual items:
cereal in plastic cups
granola bars
hard pretzels (they travel better)
small jar of peanut butter (great on the pretzels!)
flavor packets for water
and various treats/candy since the machines are so pricey!

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

mini pringle packs, water bottle flavors, water bottles, cheese/crackers, fruit snacks, individual chip bags, individual combo packets, individual pretzel packs and cereal(we buy a gallon of milk and have cereal for breakfast. All grab and go kind of stuff.

Some don't bring snacks but it really does help in between meals.

Upvote 0

lac628

I don't know if they make you toss out the straws from the juice boxes, but AK does now have straws now in the parks at the counter service and sit down restaurants, but they are made of paper.

Aquatica has those, too. Just can't have the plastic ones. Next time, we will remove the straws beforehand and stash one for him to use.

Upvote 0

michelemily

Since my oldest daughter is allergic to tree nuts, we never know what snacks will be safe for her on vacation ( you would be surprised how many products have tree nuts in them) so we packed all her favorites in the individual baggies
cheez-its, gold fish, rice crispie treats, cornpops, fruit loops, 100 calorie snacks

and in disney, though they do have many snack options for her...all of the chocolate packaged and made off site, contains tree nuts or trace amounts of tree nuts! so it was good we packed what we did....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom