What Kind of New Attraction would you like to have for the future.

Mr. Magic

Original Poster
I just started thinking of what kind of new rides would be a good addition to the parks, besides the new ones already in construction or rumor. Lets here some of your ideas.

lakersfan17

in the the magic kingdom i would put in the matterhorn bobsleds ride, and put back the skyway.

in epcot i would put in soarin, and i would put in a disneyland ride that is no longer there called rocket rods.

in the studios i would put the indiana jones adventure in the stunt show place.

and in the animal kingdom i would put flik's fun fair

djmatthews

Personally I like Roller Coasters, so I'm looking forward to a E:E.

I really can't think what I would like to see, but if I were to steal an attraction from another park I would like to see the Broadway style show from TDS - that looks fantastic, and its something for the family to enjoy - I personally think it could fit into the Disney Studios.

I would like to see a new water park. I doubt it will happen for a while though - if ever, but I do love TL and BB, RC also had a relaxing charm to it.

NADisney

I would love to see TD Seas- "20,000 leagues under the sea " in Tomorrowland and Rodger Rabbit's car-toon spin at the Disney -MGM -Studios

imagineer boy

In the MK, I would like to see a replacement for the Skyway stations, and I would like to see POTC changed so its like the DL version.

At EPCOT, I'd like to see SE change so that it goes through the history of the World instead of Communications. A better story line for UOE, A Pavilion based on flight with a Soar'n Over the World ride. Let's not forget an updated Wonders of Life, and updated Body Wars.

At MGM, I'd LOVE to see an Indy ride replace the Indy Stunt Show, and Maybe Cinemagic, Animagic, and Armaggeddon Special Effects show.

At AK, Flik's Fun Fair would be nice.:)

cookiee_munster

i think for me, it would have to be Beastly Kingdom goto Animal Kingdom :) its caused me the most stirr and question asking and research about it, lol

josh_e_washie

I can't wait for expedition everest, although before it was announced i was hoping for some sort of coaster/flume ride in AK. I would also love to see a revamped 20k under the sea with new special effects and technology. While were at it, how about an arts pavillion in epcot (see my thread about the arts pavillion in epcot) and finally building the venetian resort! How about an asian themed resort? We haven't touched on that theme yet!:animwink:

General Grizz

Disney will be my best friend again if they produce a "non-modern" Animatronics show, fully and originally musical with pure quality and "classic-ness"... ;)

JaynMACP96_97_9

Originally posted by djmatthews
I really can't think what I would like to see, but if I were to steal an attraction from another park I would like to see the Broadway style show from TDS - that looks fantastic, and its something for the family to enjoy - I personally think it could fit into the Disney Studios.

Do you mean "Encore!"? The one in the American Waterfront?

That was good, but i enjoyed "Mystic Rhythms" over near the Indiana Jones Adventure better.

Its not a traditional Broadway-style show like "Encore!" but the set design/lighting/acting was bar none the best i've seen out of a Disney park show.

Their equivalent of Illuminations, Symphony, is great too.

I would like to see that Indiana Jones Adventure make its way to the Studios

But overall, TDS is a VERY well-designed park and i'd like to see the whole thing(minus the redundant attractions) developed at WDW. But i don't see that even being considered in this decade.

Big Pooh

MK- I'd like to see some work in Tomorrowland. The Grand Prix Raceway needs to go to make way for a new D or E-Ticket attraction that fits in with the theme of Tomorrowland. Find a way to keep COP open year round(yes I know I'm dreaming) and replace timekeeper with another show-type attraction.

Epcot - Another country added to WS, Soarin', whether connected to the land or not. Major re-habs for Living Seas and Wonders of Life are in order. They need to do something with the Odyssey building, and just for me, an Alice In Wonderland Hedge Maze in the UK pavilion.

MGM - This park does not need two stunt shows. After Moteurs, Action opens, Disney needs to put a new E-Ticket attraction in place of the Indy Stunt Show. I also like the idea of putting RR's Cartoon Spin at MGM, maybe somewhere around Muppet's 3/4D.

AK - More attractions period...EE is a VERY good start. AK badly needs more indoor attractions and enclosing FOTLK is a good start. This park NEEDS a dark-ride, and another water ride would be nice.

Cheers :wave:

DisneyFan 2000

MK- Something little but fun in fantasyland (maybe pinnocio) and and improved toontown with more stuff to see and do as in California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EPCOT- Soarin' is fine by me but I would like to see a big attraction at one of the pavilions in WS... They are really missing stuff down there!!!!

MGM- As most of you I don't think 2 stunt shows is needed in one park so I would like an Indy adventure instead of the Indy stunt show.....

AK- More things to do (such as E:E) and something to make you want to stay till the end of the day!!!!!!!

Water Parks- Nothing really........ Maybe new slides... :p :p

New Park- A DIRECT and I mean DIRECT copy of DisneySeas... Not a cheap "cut-back" kind of park!!!! Let's do it right this time!!!!!!!!!!

ISTCrew20

I would like to see Indy at MGM, but overall, I would like to see my "not theme park" rides. Rides that have never been done before. If you would of told me 5 years ago, that a centrifuge ride, made for the masses, and costing 100 million to build, would be Epcot's next E-ticket, I would of called up the institution. Just more rides that push the envelope, and provide guests with a unique expercience

disneydawg

Originally posted by DisneyFan 2000
Just out of curiosity what is " Mr Toad's Wild Ride"?

Mr. Toad's was the ride that Pooh replaced. It was a ride based on the animated feature which was based on The Wind in the Willows.

I'd like to see Indy at MGM. I'd love to see some form of Beastly Kingdom come to AK. I've always thought that Beauty and the Beast would make a great dark ride so I think that would be cool. I really think Disney should work on creating some rides out of Beast, Lion King, Mermaid, etc. We always seem to get shows out of them because thats a quicker transition. We got the Aladin ride but thats just Dumbo with different themeing. Those were big hits so rides based on them would be almost guaranteed to do well.

imagineer99

Magic Kingdom -- I would love to see a cave of wonders thrill ride in adventureland. Also, I would like to see some of the animatronics in the Jungle Cruise get updated.

Epcot -- A new country, with some sort of major attraction. This would take some of the crowd load off Mission: Space and Test Track. Finally, an old style animatronic show/ride reminiscent of Horizons (probably one of my favorite attractions).

MGM -- Forget a direct copy of the Indiana Jones Adventure from Disneyland. I want a brand new Indy attraction that has never been seen before. Besides, we've already got Dinosaur, which shares the same technology. I would really love a Monster's Inc. "Ride the Doors" type thrill ride.

Animal Kingdom -- I would love to see a Kilimanjaro type ride on water. You could see animals swimming and playing as you glide down a river. That would be awesome.

DisneyFan 2000

Originally posted by disneydawg
Mr. Toad's was the ride that Pooh replaced. It was a ride based on the animated feature which was based on The Wind in the Willows.

Thanks but I ment what kind of attraction was it? Was it a moving chair thingy like winnie the pooh?

JasonCajun

Instead of copying the Indiana Jones ride already in existence, I would like to see them do a coaster themed to the Temple of Doom mine shaft scene, and have parts in it where it slows down enough to view the scenery.

Something needs to be done with the Stunt Spectacular I agree, but I would just like to see something original instead of a ride concept that has been used twice already. (IJ Disneyland and Dinosaur).

Another country or two is needed in the World Showcase. There are plenty of great choices. Russia, Greece, India, Egypt all have interesting histories, amazing possibilities architecturally, and unique cultures and food. WS could also use an E ticket type attraction. I love Maelstrom, but its not e-ticket. El Rio del Tempo is very very dated and so much more could be done there in Mexico.

Innovations, the Land, Wonders of Life, all need to have some things done with them. The Seas needs to have a ride again.
Spaceship Earth would be really neat if they turned it into a history of the world as suggested before.

Magic Kingdom....do away with Tomorrowland Speedway and put something in its place. Leave Alien Encounter alone. I like Stitch, but he doesnt belong there. Build a new 20,000 leagues under the Sea, and bring back the chairlift. :p

Animal Kingdom, Dinorama needs to go.

Also, a new water park is needed. Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon are ridiculously crowded. Standed in the hot sun in my bare feet for an hour and a half just to ride a 10 second slide is not my idea of a good time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom