what is your favourite quote from a disney movie?

daringstoic

"But WHYYY is the rum gone?"--Jack, PotC (actually pretty much anything that he says is in my great movie quote book)
“I want adventure in the great, wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell. And for once it would be grand to have someone understand. I want so much more than they've got planned.”—Belle, Beauty and the Beast
“What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?”—Timon, The Lion King
The flower that blooms amid adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all…You don't meet a girl like that every dynasty.”—Emperor, Mulan
“Great, she brings home a sword. If you ask me, she should have brought home a man…Whoo! Sign me up for the next war.”—Grandmother, Mulan
“Oh, that wasn't the first time I was thrown out of a window and it won't be the last. What can I say? I'm a rebel.”—Old Man, The Emperor’s New Groove
“That is the last time we take directions from a squirrel.” —Yzma, The Emperor’s New Groove

Frozone: “Where-is-my-super-suit?!...You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good!”
Wife: “Greater good? I am your wife! I'm the greatest good you are ever gonna get!”—The Incredibles

“Yeah, I wanna win, but no matter what, win or lose, at the end of the day... I'm not you... so it's still a good day.”—Brink, Brink! (Disney Channel Original)

~Kris, who apologizes for the long list caused by her indecisiveness and excessive love--bordering on obsession--of all things Disney movie related

barnum42

From Atlantis:
Milo: Forget your jammies, Mrs Packard?
Wilhelmina: I sleep in the nude.
[Sweet throws a sleep mask to Milo]
Dr. Sweet: You're gonna want a pair of these. She sleepwalks.

From Emperor's New Groove
Cow Guard: Hey, I've been turned into a cow. Can I go home?

From Robin Hood
Prince John: I've got a dirty thumb

i<3disney4ever

"Go easy on him he just lost his son fabio." - Dory, Finding Nemo

"Do they give you a name along with those rippling pectorals?" - Meg, Hercules

"It's a small under world after all." - Hades, Hercules

Marlin: (in whale voice) THAANK YYOOUU SSIIIRRR!
Dory: Wow i wish i can speak whale

"Indoor pluming.......It's gonna be big" - One of the Fate Sisters, Hercules

"That vest is way too 3rd century" - Genie, Aladdin

DisneyChik17

"Hmm...escap'e. That's funny, wonder what it means. It looks a lot like escape."
~Dory

"P. Sherman, 42 Walaby Wawy, Sydney"
~Dory again

Kronk Pull the Lever. . . WRONG LEVER!!!!!!!!!! why do we even have that lever any way?-Kronk and Esma-

Let me guess, Big water Fall?...Yes...Sharp Rocks at the bottem?...You Betch Ya... Bring it on... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-Empror Kusco(cant spell) and The Phesant
^The Emprors New Groove
Also...

Sully-why walk to work on such great days
Mike-Well i have a car and i wish i could drive her once and a while
Sully-Look (cant rember what the persons name was) is walking to Work
Mike-Yeah Because he takes two steps and he's there

^Monsters Inc.

spectropluto

a favorite...

Esmeralda: What do they have against people who are different, anyway?

Archdeacon: You can't right all the wrongs in this world by yourself.

Esmeralda: No one out there's going to help, that's for sure.

Archdeacon: Perhaps there's someone in here who can.

GoofyFan1

Pirates Of The Caribbean:

Jack: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out.

Jez

figgyfan said:

excuse me? did you rub my lamp, did you wake me up, did you bring me here? now all of a sudden you're walking out on me I DON'T THINK SO you're getting your wishes SO SIT DOWN - genie
Ditto.
(I'm glad you could remember the whole line, I couldn't)

"I suffer from short-term memory loss"
"Short term memory loss? I don't believe this."
"No, it's true. I forget things almost instantly. It runs in my family...or at least I think it does.......hmmm...where are they?.................can I help you?"
"...Somethings wrong with you....really"
-Dory & Marlin (Finding Nemo)

"We look like bad guys! Incompetent bad guys!"
-Frozone (The Incredibles)

"I was a junior chipmunk. I had to be versed in all the woodland creatures."
-Kronk (The Emperor's New Groove)

This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
-Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)

Mystic

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Jack Sparrow POTC

No. Not good. Stop. Not good. What are you doing? You've burned all the food, the shade, the RUM.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461136/Yes, the rum is gone.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000136/Why is the rum gone?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0461136/One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me; do you really think that there is EVEN the slightest chance that they won't see it?

But why is the rum gone?

Jack and Elizabeth in POTC

DayDreamBear

Mystic said:
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Jack Sparrow POTC

No. Not good. Stop. Not good. What are you doing? You've burned all the food, the shade, the RUM.

Yes, the rum is gone.

Why is the rum gone?

One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me; do you really think that there is EVEN the slightest chance that they won't see it?

But why is the rum gone?

Jack and Elizabeth in POTC

-grins- my Jack! :)

on to my own quotes :)

The Happiest Millionaire

"Now there's a gorgeous sight! Are you getting ready for a party, Mrs. Worth?"

"No, Mr. Biddle's on a chocolate cake diet."

"I beg your pardon?"

"He says it's the perfect food, containing "every essential element."

- John Lawless and Mrs. Worth

The Three Lives of Thomasina

"They started out by calling me Thomas, but when they, um, got to know me better, they changed it to Thomasina."

Lilo & Stitch

"Oh good! My dog found the chainsaw!"
- Lilo

"Blue punch buggy... no punch-back!"
-Stitch

"Elvis Presley was a model citizen. I've compiled a list of his traits for you to practice. Number one... is dancing!"
- Lilo

"Earth is a protected wildlife refuge. See, we're using it to replenish the mosquito population, which I remind you is an endangered species."
- Pleakley

Beauty and the Beast

"How can you read this? There's no pictures!"

"Well, some people use their imagination."
- Gaston and Belle

"You'll come out or I'll... I'll... I'll break down the door!"

"Master, I could be wrong, but that may not be the best way to win the girl's affections."
- Beast and Lumiere

"I'll be cooking again, be good-looking again, with a mademoiselle on each arm. When I'm human again, only human again, poised and polished and gleaming with charm... I'll be courting again, chic and sporting again..."

"Which should cause sev'ral husbands alarm!"

- Lumiere and Mrs. Potts - Human Again song from the Anniversary Edition/ Broadway Musical

"Ah, cherie, won't it all be top-drawer. I'll wear lipstick and rouge, and I won't be so huge - Why, I'll easily fit through that door! I'll exude savior-faire. I'll wear gowns! I'll have hair! It's my prayer to be human again"
- The Wardrobe - Human Again song from the Anniversary Edition/ Broadway Musical

Hercules

"He comes on with his big, innocent farm boy routine, but I could see through that in a Peloponnesian minute."

"You know how men are. They think "No" means "Yes" and "Get lost" means "Take me. I'm yours."

"Megara. My friends call me Meg. At least they would if I had any friends."

"I'll be fine. Just get me down before I ruin the upholstery."

"It's all right. The sea of raging hormones has ebbed."

- Meg

"Aren't you, a damsel in distress?"

"I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day. "
- Hercules and Meg

"Rule number 95, kid: concentrate! Rule number 96: AIM!"
- Phil

"Somebody call IX-I-I!"
- Pain and Panic

Mulan

"Great. She brings home a sword. If you ask me, she should've brought home a man."

"Excuse me. Does Fa Mulan live here?" Grandmother and Mother dumbly point to the garden. "Thank you."

"Whoo! Sign me up for the next war!"

- Grandmother and Shang

"Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Would you like to stay forever?"

- Mulan and Grandmother to Shang

Yeah, heaven knows there are hundreds more, but going to stop while I'm ahead :)

weluvtink

"Pudge controls the weather"

"You had coffee today, didn't you?"-Lilo
"Coconut cake and coffee"- Stitch

"just keep swimming"-we sing this at work all the time, but we change the words to "just keep filling"-it's The Disney Store.

I could be here all day-there's too many to type.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom