what is your favourite Disney

jack88

“Race to Witch Mountain” is my favourite Disney movie. This story is about two young children with supernatural powers. It was an interesting movie.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I can honestly say I don't have one. I thoroughly enjoy the "classics" from the era of Walt Disney himself (I've pruchased some of the Silly Symphony collections in addition to his movies), but I've also come to enjoy the more recent productions since I've had children of my own. I guess I would say I've found more Disney movies to enjoy than dislike over the course of time, and couldn't narrow it down to one.....:)

JackWills

I like animation movies. My favorite Disney movie is Toy Story 2. This movie is very interesting to watch. I my free time i like to watch this movie.

plaz10

The Little Mermaid
-great songs, great villain...always tear up at the end. Excellent film!

2nd favorite - Hercules
3rd favorite - Beauty and the Beast

deepunirwan

"Cinderella"
my absolute favorite!
she is kind, and sweet.
"Belle - Beauty and the Beast"
she is soooo pretty she is gawguz just like me lmao”

Silver Figment

I like a lot of Disney movies, some of the popular ones and some that weren't as popular. Dinosaur, Treasure Planet, Atlantis, and Lion King are just some of my favorites.

jamesfrank232

My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (1991) . This is a comedy and animated tv show. This movie directed by Gary Trousdale, Kirk Wise. the animations in this movie is so good.I really happy to watch this movie. This is a animation,family and fantasy movie. And you tell friend what is your favorite Disney movie...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom