what is your favourite Disney

wizards8507

Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and The Lion King rattled off right in a row is unbelievably impressive to me. After that, Pixar took the reigns and hasn't looked back.

Animaniac

It can change at times but I always seem to go back to The Lion King.

That WAS the picture of my childhood. First movie I ever saw in the theaters and helped me cope with the death of my grandfather months before. Oddly, it did the opposite for my sister who STILL can't watch it to this day.

tobysorrowful

I grew up with tales of ducks and the boy he was a great show, movie, better yet, he was funny and smart, a good addition to any home seriously. The Princess and the Frog I like because it reminds me motivated by good morning, and showed me that Disney can still make good movies that are for all ages.

bestnate

My all-time favorite movie is probably Lion King. I think I was about ten years old when the movie came out and it was one of the first movies I saw in cinema. A very important movie in my childhood, got the video right on the day it was released and saw it three or four times in the first week. Think I have to watch it again to bring back some precious childhood memories.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom