What is your favorite WDW Music for relaxing/studying/working, etc...?

kathrynwmurphy

I love the MK and Epcot entrance loops, as well as the resort tv loop. The music is so happy, but also really calming. I love to put it on when my kids are having quiet time coloring or painting.

The old Innoventions music.... at the 8:00 minute mark I'm literally transported!!! There is also a pretty, but short, castle medley on youtube that I love to play. The music is part of the magic!

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I love the MK and Epcot entrance loops, as well as the resort tv loop. The music is so happy, but also really calming. I love to put it on when my kids are having quiet time coloring or painting.

The old Innoventions music.... at the 8:00 minute mark I'm literally transported!!! There is also a pretty, but short, castle medley on youtube that I love to play. The music is part of the magic!
We have an 11 month-old baby, and even though I'm the one who recorded and posted the WDW Today Resort TV Loop, I hadn't played it for him until a few days ago. He loved it! It kept him calm and playing in his Pack and Play for a decent amount of time. :)

kathrynwmurphy

We have an 11 month-old baby, and even though I'm the one who recorded and posted the WDW Today Resort TV Loop, I hadn't played it for him until a few days ago. He loved it! It kept him calm and playing in his Pack and Play for a decent amount of time. :)

Oh cool! LOVE that loop! We throw it up on the TV sometimes too.... I'd rather see those park graphics than most (if not all!) of what's actually on TV!

Roknrollrghostr

Not exactly listening, but I always seem to start unconsciously humming "One Little Spark" as I study or work.
I get this and "Miracles from Molecules" stuck in my head all the time.

For relaxing, my favorites are the background loop from Future World, Space Mountain queue music and any loops from DAK or AKL. SInce it's now Summer, I also find the Polynesian loop pretty wonderful.

mimitchi33

1. The Soarin' theme.
2. One Little Spark from 2002's Journey into Imagination with Figment.
3. It's A Small World
4. There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow.

powderehss

I listen to the original Imagination Pavilion music when I'm in an "animated" mood and feel like drawing in Disney-style.
And when I'm working on something or browsing/thinking I like to listen to 'Celestrial Sodapop' from Wonders of Life

...and when I'm in a dinosaur mood the DINOSAUR/Countdown to Extinction theme and even the Alien Encounter theme when I'm in the mood to draw something sinister, sci-fi ish, along those lines.

momimouse27

I love listening to WDW music! I listen in the bath, in the car, while I do housework, pretty much anywhere. We also listen while my son is doing schoolwork(he is homeschooled). He enjoys the music from Innoventions, and the music loops from Polynesian and Wilderness Lodge. He says the Poly music is soothing. :)

Subsonic Radio and D Park radio are my favorites.

crxbrett

My favs would have to be:

Main Street USA loop (1992-2009 or 2010 or whenever it was discontinued version)
The Poly loop (1995-2012 version)
Tomorrowland PeopleMover loop (1989-1993/1996-2004 version)
MK Main Entrance loop (1992-whenever it went til version)
Innoventions loop (unused hour long version)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom