What is your favorite Star Wars movie?

What is your favorite Star Wars movie?

• Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dizknee_Phreek

My vote goes to Return of the Jedi. I dunno why I like this one the best, but I do. 2nd favorite is New Hope, 3rd is Empire Strikes Back. The new trilogy pales in comparison (I think Lucas being the director has a lot to do with their crappyness...he seems to be a better writer than director).

m star

I like Return of the Jedi best. It has the best Star Wars battle to date, we'll have to see about episode 3 though. A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back come in second and third, respectively. I don't like Empire as much as everyone else, because I feel the whole Dagobah/Cloud city part in the middle ruins the pace of the movie. Other than that, its great.

Oh, and by the way, I LOVE how Hayden was added to the end of Return of the Jedi on the DVD edition. I know some people don't like it, but I think it ties all the movies together very well, and it makes more sense. If Anakin Skywalker "died" when he became Darth Vader, that's how he should appear when he is redeemed.

t3techcom18

My favorite is Episode IV, the original first, as I see that all the time, and I remember which it is. That, and always when I see it, it always evokes a certain emotion everytime I see a giant spaceship goign over the screen..that and when they attack the Death Star, in which Luke attacks the core, and blows it up...first time I saw when I was 7, I clapped when the Death Star was blown up...;)

FigmentJedi

Number_6 said:
My favorite has always been Empire Strikes Back. I love the Battle of Hoth and it introduces two of my all time favorite characters, Boba Fett and Lando Calrissian. Add to that one hell of a lightsaber battle between Luke and Darth Vader and it's just very hard to top. Though, depending on how things go with Revenge of the Sith, it might be a close one. The real test there will be Hayden Christiansen's "acting." I've been playing the game on PS2 and if that's how he really sounds in the movie, it could be a very bad thing.
That's not his actual voice in the video game, but that of Anakin's Clone Wars voice actor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom