What is your favorite sidewalk show?

wannabeBelle

longfamily said:
What is your favorite sidewalk show?
Example: Off Kilter, Oktoberfest Musikanten
Without a doubt OFF KILTER!!!!!! I can sit there all day and just catch all their shows ( and have!!) Then again considering they were voted the number 1 miusic act in all of Disneyworld I guess I Am not alone!!! Belle

Indy95

Off Kilter is definitely the best one now. If you count extinct street shows, then I would have to say the old Muppet show that was behind Muppetvision at MGM.

lukacseven

One time I saw these gymnastic guys at the entrance to the Africa section at AK...they did some crazy stuff, almost want to say it was better than Cirque.

longfamily

Original Poster
lukacseven said:
One time I saw these gymnastic guys at the entrance to the Africa section at AK...they did some crazy stuff, almost want to say it was better than Cirque.
Speaking of gymnastics people, I remember seeing these kids in china that could do some amazing stuff including some contortionist (sp?) work!!!! Very cool

Mickifan17

Being a drummer, I'd have to go with the Jammitors in Epcot. Those guys rock. What they can do with garbage cans and drum sticks is unbelievable.

doop

I saw this magician guy at the Disney Boardwalk and I think his name was Carlo and he was a Magician and was very entertaining, although I think his italian accent was fake. :p

barnum42

All time fave were the Future Corps.

I love the nearest current equivalent - Tomorrowland Brass, but they don't have as wide a selection of numbers at the moment.

And a trip to Disney is not complete without the Dapper Dans.

The cat

So many, but yeah the Future Corps really swung. The Saxophone Quartet now in MK but previously in MGM are terrific musicians and entertainers as well. The Brass Band's set is far too short. They are also consummate musicians; they should be given more time. Also, bring back the Juggler to the studios, he was brilliant.

jesserin

I love the Epcot act at France (?) it's the one where it's supposed to be a magic show - but then they pull a "stranger" out of the crowd and it becomes an acrobatic event. Pretty fun! The guy who does the chair standing (or whatever it's called :) ) is really great!

I absoulutley love the Trolley Song with the Main Street Dancers at the Magic Kingdom! It combines 2 of my favorite songs The Trolley Song and Walking down the Middle of Main Street USA. It is such a great way to enter the park.

Mandy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom