What is your favorite minor attraction?

Aurora1

I have so many! As much as I love my big rides, I grew up with the "minor" attractions because my family members weren't big ride people. Swiss Family Treehouse, Carousel of Progress, PeopleMover, 3 Caballeros, and Phillarmagic are a few of my favorites! It's not a family Disney trip unless the first thing we do in MK is the Treehouse! It's my second memory after the initial happiness of seeing the castle!

Animaniac93-98

It would have to be Swiss Family Treehouse for me! It is so immersive and feels like you stepped right into the movie. In my opinion it is the type of thing that Disney does best, and I love the fact that it is "old school" and hasn't been changed; it has that sense of history to it. The movie was a big favorite in my house and three generations of our family still enjoy walking through it each trip!

I cam here to post Swiss Family Treehouse, well said! I'd pick Tiki Room too...and SWSA if it were still around. :(

DfromATX

It would have to be Swiss Family Treehouse for me! It is so immersive and feels like you stepped right into the movie. In my opinion it is the type of thing that Disney does best, and I love the fact that it is "old school" and hasn't been changed; it has that sense of history to it. The movie was a big favorite in my house and three generations of our family still enjoy walking through it each trip!

My family and I just watched it for the first time last week. It was pretty good, especially considering how old it is. Even my 17 yr. old watched it. We like the tree house too and I wanted my kids to see the reason for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom