What is your favorite disney souvenier?

Vernonpush

nibblesandbits said:
I have a ring that I bought that is in the shape of Mickey's head and I used to wear that all of the time. Then I gave it to my boyfriend for safe keeping and he lost it...oh well. Guess that just means I'll have to buy a new one when I go down next time.

Are you going to buy a new ring or boyfriend? :lol:

Poco909

:) :) :) I like my goofy hat, my pluto pen and in 2002 when they had those pins that u put on your shirt and they light up when your on the ride or at a parade, that was neat and awesome!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol well i cant wait to come back in oct 2005!!! i can't wait what they will have in stores!

kelleykevin

Fav Souvenier

As you can tell from my avatar - I am a Disney World Bobblehead Geek.

I have 13 different ones and can't wait to get my next one.

Scooter

I have 3 favorites:

1) My Partners Statue
2) My Troll from Norway @ World Showcase
3) My 53 DIFFERENT Mickey Mouse Antennae Toppers

MicBat

I have many different souveniers that are really special to me in different ways.
-My Test Track RC car from a few years ago.
-The t-shirt I got at the beginning of this year with the rest of my friends so we could have a "Magical Gathering" and all have matching shirts!... :lol:
-All of my WDW frames that hold a few of my many very special WDW memories... :D
Frames.jpg

Yellow Shoes

The coffee cup(s) that I use everyday. (They NEVER go into the dishwasher to preserve the paint)

Resort mugs that I use everyday. (again, hand wash only)

Yup--there's a pattern here.

But I also love my collection of Mickey and the gang in different costumes.
Minnie in the Haunted Mansion CM costume
Mickey wearing a bandana from RnRC
Lumberjack Goofy
Viking Pluto
Bellhop Mickey from Wilderness Lodge (you always have a special love for your first)
Disney security Mickey (which was a gift for a police officer friend)

nibblesandbits

WDWFREAK53 said:
You gave it to him for "safe keeping" and he went and lost it? I hope the ring is still safe :lookaroun :lol: jk

Yeah, go figure? It's somewhere in his house. He even attached it to a chain so he wouldn't lose it. He told me he lost it by swinging the chain around one night and then after that, he couldn't find the chain again! :hammer: I was really upset at the time, but I've gotten over it.

Vernonpush said:
Are you going to buy a new ring or boyfriend? :lol:

Hmm...now that's something I'll have to think about. :veryconfu :lol:

Monorail Magnet. You hit the button and it says: "Please hold on to the handrails" "Please stand clear of the doors" and "Por Favor montegas se alhado de las quentas". Sorry not sure on the spelling of the spanish part. But this is by far my favorite souvenire. I saw this and knew i had to to have it.

AndreainNY

Everything I have ever bought - from pins to magnets to shirts to crayons to pens to hats to jewelry (especially my two bracelets from the shop in Italy!!). Probably the most special were the dolls we had made in Germany, one for me and one for my daughter - who was adopted from Korea - we got the call that she was coming home while we were at Disney! We knew she would be coming home soon, but we wished for her to arrive on Tuesday during "Wishes" and got the call in our hotel on Thursday! We went back to "Wishes" that night to say "Thank you" to Mickey and his Magic! We brought her for her first trip to Disney last October and both my husband and cried through most of "Wishes"!

donsullivan

Premium Member
Since the thread said Disney and not DisneyWorld, I'll throw this one into the mix.

I'd have to say it's my ticket, GuideBook and Entertainment schedule from the opening day at EuroDisney.

Tinkrbell

My favorite Disney souvenir is my giant Mickey Mouse doll that I got on my first trip in 1992. Mickey was all dressed up for MGM's grand opening. I wanted the Minnie one, but my sister got that one.
My favorite thing I got on my trip in 2000 is a keychain that has Mickey, Donald, Goofy, & Pluto with the 2000 logo. What makes it special for me is it has my name spelled correctly at the bottom (all the other keychains had my name spelled wrong.)
When I went last year over Easter, the best thing I got was a room key from Pop Century. I treasure that because we had never stayed on property before & about two weeks before we left, we weren't even sure if we could go.

buzzbeebara

My favorite souvenier is a set of Mickey Mouse ears with my name embroidered on the back. My parents got them for my brother and I back in 1985. My second favorite is a characature of me drawn on that same trip. Its a picture of me with a small body about to be bit by a shark. It came with a nice wooden picture frame, and a WDW Logo on the border of the picture. Will see if i can get a picture to show you.

Adrian

PeeplMoovr

Bought for me: Black and White cartoon cell of Mickey & Minnie getting married from "Mickey's Nightmare" cartoon, bought as a wedding gift for me & my wife by my mother.
Bought by me: A mini replica of the totem pole from the Wilderness Lodge lobby (w/ Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and the Bear from the "In The Bag" cartoon).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom