What is your favorite Disney song?

According to CM's that work @ Splash MT it is "Pretty good show me your boys". Notice I said CM'S because I asked more then 1 CM and was told the same thing by at least 5 CM's on different days and on different trips.

tenchu

Originally posted by donaldduck1967
According to CM's that work @ Splash MT it is "Pretty good show me your boys". Notice I said CM'S because I asked more then 1 CM and was told the same thing by at least 5 CM's on different days and on different trips.

Is it? I got the words off of songofthesouth.net which has got all the lyrics from the film on it

NowInc

Originally posted by donaldduck1967

I am thinking that yuo have gotten sucked into a Splash Mountain CM inside joke.....

It doesnt even SOUND like "Pretty good show me your boys"..in fact..that sentance alone sounds sorta like an innuendo of sorts (flash mountain anyone?)...

tenchu

Originally posted by NowInc

I am thinking that yuo have gotten sucked into a Splash Mountain CM inside joke.....

It doesnt even SOUND like "Pretty good show me your boys"..in fact..that sentance alone sounds sorta like an innuendo of sorts (flash mountain anyone?)...

Ya, I've tried asking before too. It does sound like show us your bum/balls! (dunno if i'm allowed to say that here. Apologies if it offends anyone!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom