what is your favorite cartoon movie?

jrashadb

The Lion King.

I love everything about this movie. I even watch the Festival of the Lion King when I go to AK, and I usually hate those kinds of live shows.
It has a great story, a perfect bad guy and really good music. You can't go wrong with The Lion King.

Big Pooh

Originally posted by sandjhooker
Fritz the Cat? :lol:

LOL :lol: :D I almost fell off my chair when I read that....I'm still laughing in fact. I'd forgotten all about Fritz.

My List:

Alice In Wonderland - The most amazing cartoon I've ever seen. :sohappy: :cool:
Lilo And Stitch
Aladdin

Cheers :wave:

MKingdom25

Originally posted by barnebd5
Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is great because when you think about it...it was a kind of prelude of MGM because of the nostalgic Hollywood.
Hey, you stole my answer! :lol:
Who Framed RR is a classic. Good call barnebd5.

As far as a strict cartoon, I would say (man this is hard):
Lilo & Stitch, Toy Story (1&2), and The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh (or any Pooh movie.)

All the choices mentioned are great ones. Definitely hard to pick just a few.......

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Big Pooh
LOL :lol: :D I almost fell off my chair when I read that....I'm still laughing in fact. I'd forgotten all about Fritz.
We probably have a lot of teenagers on the boards saying, "What the heck are they talking about?" :lol:

Sora

I'm going to say The Little Mermaid, and then a non-disney feature being Anastasia. Both such great films on so many levels!

(And Spirited Away. That movie makes me smile!)

I didn't think I had a favorite movie because I love them all for some reason or another. So I was thinking about the movies I loved as a kid. My parents taped Dumbo and Mary Poppins for me and I loved them both so much. The other movies like The Little Mermaid and Aladdin are masterpieces. But the movies I loved when I was young top the rest!:king:

meeko_33785

Beauty and the Beast

Great characters, great story, great music, great moral and simply beautiful art. The perfect Disney film.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by blackride
I was sooo looking forward to Lilo and Stitch but for some reason it just didnt "do it for me" :(
Gosh, I am so glad to hear someone say this. I felt exactly the same way. I didn't know if it was me or something I ate before I went to the theatre, but I didn't care for it. At least I know I'm not alone in the world now.

Fido

My favorite Disney animated movie is probably The Jungle Book, since I was obsessed with it as a child after I saw one of the 1970's rereleases in the theater (I was like 9). I just really love the lush jungle backgrounds, and Shere Kahn is a damn impressive feat of animation (thank you Milt Kahl and George Sanders)!

As far as non-Disney, Miyazaki's My Neighbor Totoro is probably my fav.

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I'd put Lion King as my #1. We went to see the IMAX version a couple of months ago. Very cool.

And I'd put Lilo and Stitch at a very close 2nd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom