What is Weather & crowds like in Disney World in...

Briangwen7

Hello Guys Just wondering, what is the weather & Crowds like,
Late October thru Early November?
Thanks For You Help Guys! Love this Place!
<3

luis71091

It's still hot, in the 80's. It doesnt start to get cold down here until late december lol. Crowds are decent. Except for the last weekend of oct. because a lot of people will be attending MNSSHP.

Upvote 0

SMS55

Depends on your definition of hot and cold are. By late October the humidity has dropped so even in the 80's the it is very comfortable for us Floridians. Morning lows ae in the low 60 in late October and upper 50's in early Nov. I was there last Veteran's Day and we did wake up to 46 degrees though.

Upvote 0

luis71091

You're right, but with Florida you never know, one day the high is 65, the next day it's 82, or you'll wake up to 55 degrees and by lunch time it's in the 80's. It's so frustrating! Lol.

Upvote 0

Briangwen7

Original Poster
Depends on your definition of hot and cold are. By late October the humidity has dropped so even in the 80's the it is very comfortable for us Floridians. Morning lows ae in the low 60 in late October and upper 50's in early Nov. I was there last Veteran's Day and we did wake up to 46 degrees though.

Well wait wait, I'm Floridian also, I was raised there and lived almost my whole life there but I don't quite remember, Because like you guys said it's always up and down! But since I'm in Puerto Rico now and it's hot I really want to get some cold in my system, lol! :D thanks Guys!

Upvote 0

luis71091

Yeah, I'm from Miami, and it's always hot. Maybe we'll get a couple weeks of low 40-50 but that's it. It is colder in Orlando though, but not till later in the year, it should be enjoyable though, not like now...holy crap this summer has been way too hot lol

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom