What is up with Peter Pans Flight?!

Horizonsfan

Looks like there's still a lot to put up on the facade. I wonder what prompted them to completely change the color scheme. Thanks for the photo RAXIP.

mattnrach

On our spring break trip we saw suits walking around peter pan holding renderings in hand. I think i remember a thatched straw looking roof?? It definitely looked different than what was there before...could be nothing:shrug:

Horizonsfan

On our spring break trip we saw suits walking around peter pan holding renderings in hand. I think i remember a thatched straw looking roof?? It definitely looked different than what was there before...could be nothing:shrug:

They probably looked around and said screw it, like they do to half of the things that are proposed.

Thatch on top of the repainted exterior would look pretty weird, IMO. I'd love to be wrong though.

mgf

I may be wrong, but is it possible they have removed some of the tenting from the facade in order to re-enforce/strengthen the castle courtyard theme in conjunction with the new expansion? The new, toned-down facade gives more height to the wall behind above the attraction. From the pictures, it appears may not be intending to put them back; however, they may just be resewing them with the different color scheme.

BrerFrog

I will give you a hint. If you look at the roof of Mrs. Pott's Ice Cream place. That may give you an idea of what's to come.

Really? That theming will extend to Peter Pan?! I thought the ride was way too close to the castle walls to go through that change.

SeaCastle

I will give you a hint. If you look at the roof of Mrs. Pott's Ice Cream place. That may give you an idea of what's to come.

Not sure how this will fit into the medieval tents of it's a small world or Peter Pan's Flight, but as long as it's not those darn tents, I'll be happy. Personally, I'd wish they'd extend the Swiss Chalet/Fantasyland West-Liberty Square transition theming to Mickey's Phillarmagic.

DoleWhipDiva

Instead of the facade, I wish they could find a way to make this ride just a little longer! Right now, it is 60 seconds long. WAY too short imo!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom