What is the shortest time you ever spent at a WDW theme park?

westie

OK. For reals here. We flew into Palm Springs Ca. Spent the night. Hired babysitter, we needed it! Hopped in car, sped down freeway 90 min. Arrived Disneyland. Looked at watch, oh no! Pick 3 rides and go!! Maybe 2 hours later after PotC, HM and SM, with lunch at Blue Bayou we hit the road back to PS only to find our 1 1/2 yr. old locked the sitter out of the condo? Emergency locksmith $300? And the worst part, we should have just took the "Little Souvenir" with. Sheesh. So, rushedly, thats the fastest we've done it besides going back for a last minute item. But, thats a different story.

Sledge

Account Suspended
We were at the Studios for no more than two hours when I started to pass out and couldn't breathe. I was rushed to the ER. It was horrible. Not only did I feel like I was about to die but I just about cried cos I thought I ruined my families vacation. I tried to look at it more positively and say "at least we got to see what it looks like backstage." (which wasn't really much).

beglluvr

In December, my DH lost our camera (digital with the 2 filled memory cards and our Disney Photopass in the case) on our last day. I had to hop on a bus from PC to MK, find the camera and be back to PC within 40 mins to catch the Magical Express. All told, I'd say 5 mins in MK, but I made it back in time with camera in hand.

Spike1968

Drove to Disney from Tampa. Arrived around 1 PM. Watched the SUPER BOWL XL CHAMPIONS MVP parade and drove back home.

(What a great day...sigh....) :king:

GoofyMom2

STR8FAN2005 said:
2 minutes. Walked off of the bus at MK, realized I didn't have my ticket, and had to go back to Port Orleans to get it.

Good to know I'm not the only one who has done that!! LOL :lol:

I was there in college with a big group and was staying at CBR....on the bus to MK I realized I had forgotten my ticket so stayed on the bus to go back. All of my friends got off! :eek:

I was so annoyed with myself...... :rolleyes:

CaptainMichael

GoofyMom2 said:
Good to know I'm not the only one who has done that!! LOL :lol:

I was there in college with a big group and was staying at CBR....on the bus to MK I realized I had forgotten my ticket so stayed on the bus to go back. All of my friends got off! :eek:

I was so annoyed with myself...... :rolleyes:
I started off annoyed and angry, but the whole experience turned out to be an exhilarating adventure.

My friends and I went to Epcot just to ride test track. We went in, got right on, and came out. And the best was there was a castmember doing one of those surveys. He asked us how long we were there and how many attractions we did... we were like umm... just one...

TTARider

I went to EPCOT New Year's Eve 2004. We went in and got a fastpass for a ride, but we just couldnt take all the people so we left without getting on a single ride. I'd say thats the biggest waste of $300 ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom