What is the one thing you have to do when you are there?

Poco909

Original Poster
I really so wanna try out mission space, i never been on it before, so me and my dad will go on and it will be a great experience, also other rides i never been on before, i wanna go on! lol and i so can't wait to take pics and film with my new digital camera and camcorder and then ill probably watch it over and over!, lol. :) :) yay! 51 days till we leave :sohappy: :sohappy:

brettman35

wdwfanaustria said:
Spaceship Earth.
It became a tradition to visit EPCOT on the arrival day and ride SE. A perfect start to launch another magical vacation.

Amen to that. Riding it repeat times on the first day has also become a tradition for me. Can't get enough of it.

Tom

Beta Return
I don't have one thing. See the following in no particular order:

1. See Illuminations, Spectro & Fantasmic
2. Get a Nestle Toll House Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
3. Ride WEDWAY for at least 2 trips in a row without getting off
4. Eat at Ohana's (since last year when we first tried it! WOW!)
5. Eat a piece of Chocolate Cake at the Riverside Mill at POR. Mmmmm
6. So much more....

CThaddeus

Cranium Command...oh wait, they killed that.
Horizons, then. No, wait, they killed that, too.
Journey Into Imagination. No, that was butchered beyond all recognition.
At least there's still Spaceship Earth.

Bellhop Jer

My new favorite thing to do while at WDW is Scuba dive in the living seas!! It is so much fun and at $100-$140, it is so well worth it..... O and of course the Twilight ZOne Tower of Terror~! ºoº

Jenna

well ive been once so that time was basically do everything but im maybe goin back this coming summer so if we go things we must do r

start r holiday with epcot-spaceship earth (we did that on r first day ever so it would be nice to repeat it!)
see illuminations, wishes and fantasmic!
meet mickey and minnie!
ride splash mountain, tot, rockin rollercoaster, great movie ride, test track, mission space and kali river rapids!!!!

and i no it aint disney but have dinner in the golden corral!lol!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom