What is the one thing that you would most like Disney to do differently?

MayKit

Original Poster
I would like Disney to invite multiple birth families to their parks for free not ONLY when the kids are little, (which is what they seem to do) but when they are, say, pre-teen or teenagers.

William Marsden

I would put in moving sidewalks at the four parks so you don't have to walk as much.

Better yet, I'd put in a conveyor belt in the resorts. You'd just roll onto it and it puts you through a carwash like system that bathes and dresses you. Then it puts you into a seat on another conveyor belt. This one takes you to any place you'd want to eat and then takes you into all the attractions at any park you want to go in any order you'd want to visit. You can see all the attractions at every park without getting in or out of any seat, waiting in any line or walking at all. Of coarse the seats would be incredibly comfortable and you'd be able to recline. You can stop where you want, go when you want and visit any attraction. All this without moving a muscle. And yes, I am the laziest butt in the whole free world!:p

Skippy

monorail expansion. or some other form of innovative transportation. i guess thats not much of a different approach. but its an idea from me.

jmvd20

Let everyone come there for free and give us all - one million dollars :drevil:

I guess the only thing that I wish they would do different is to keep all of the old classic attractions while expanding at the same time. Say for example keeping Horizons and adding M:S, 20,000 leagues etc... I know it might not be feasible for them but it would be great if they could.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Enforce policies more strictly.

I want people tossed out and banned for jumping out of rides, I want folks charged for screwing things up or breaking stuff, I want people black listed for lying about ressies and such.

Skippy

What should they do differently? Stop making cheap remake attractions... quality not quantity. Iger, I'm counting on you....

CThaddeus

jmvd20 said:
Let everyone come there for free and give us all - one million dollars :drevil:

I guess the only thing that I wish they would do different is to keep all of the old classic attractions while expanding at the same time. Say for example keeping Horizons and adding M:S, 20,000 leagues etc... I know it might not be feasible for them but it would be great if they could.

My thoughts exactly...not the million dollars part (because then they couldn't afford to builld new attractions), but the adding to, and not replacing of attractions. As long as attractions are given the upkeep they deserve, and are sometimes updated a bit (but not gutted), they can continue to entertain those of us who believe the no-longer-E-Ticket attractions are still worthy of visiting. Give me a Horizons or World of Motion to Test Track or Soarin' any day.

Scooter

mousermerf said:
Enforce policies more strictly.

I want people tossed out and banned for jumping out of rides, I want folks charged for screwing things up or breaking stuff, I want people black listed for lying about ressies and such.

...and I want drunk people cut off before they puke on the EPCOT sidewalks.
EPCOT is still a family vacation destination and I don't want my kids exposed to those who can't handle the drink/drunk around the world game.

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Mr.Pickles thinks Disney should invent a way so priviliged people, like Mr.Pickles, should not have to be around common folk in their parks. Mr.Pickles has said it before, Mr.Pickles cannot stand beingt amongst the unwashed masses.

Mr.Pickles tip for the day #1:

Mr.Pickles is not laughing with you...

Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles thinks Disney should invent a way so priviliged people, like Mr.Pickles, should not have to be around common folk in their parks. Mr.Pickles has said it before, Mr.Pickles cannot stand beingt amongst the unwashed masses.

Mr.Pickles tip for the day #1:

Mr.Pickles is not laughing with you...

Taryn believes that Mr. Pickles should note that, if one produces enough cash, one may hire a tourguide/get on the rides without waiting in line. Taryn believes this may be a good idea for Mr. Pickles, as many Americans really, really like pickles, and he may not survive an hour and a half long queue with the hungry, unwashed masses...

Taryn's tip for the day:

Taryn is always laughing with you, regardless of whether or not you are laughing as well...

:lookaroun

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Taryn said:
Taryn believes that Mr. Pickles should note that, if one produces enough cash, one may hire a tourguide/get on the rides without waiting in line. Taryn believes this may be a good idea for Mr. Pickles, as many Americans really, really like pickles, and he may not survive an hour and a half long queue with the hungry, unwashed masses...

Taryn's tip for the day:

Taryn is always laughing with you, regardless of whether or not you are laughing as well...

:lookaroun

Mr.Pickles sighs heavily, and ponders this quote, "The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing", a truly understands its meaning.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #2:

Mr.Pickles thinks other people should come up with NEW, CREATIVE ways to express themselves, insted of stealing from the always trend setting Mr.Pickles. Mr.Pickles feels differently about Lars Ulrich now.

Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles sighs heavily, and ponders this quote, "The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing", a truly understands its meaning.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #2:

Mr.Pickles thinks other people should come up with NEW, CREATIVE ways to express themselves, insted of stealing from the always trend setting Mr.Pickles. Mr.Pickles feels differently about Lars Ulrich now.

Mr.Pickles rocks!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom