what is the most weird or funny experience with a disney character

Poco909

Original Poster
Hi! when i was at disney world, Timon wanted me to do the hula with him, and when i was getting autographs from jafar and tyhe genie, the genie got mad cuz i pick jafar first to sign my book, lol, i just thought it was funny :lol: so what interesting, weird and funny things have u seen characters do or experience with you? okie dokie buh bye *waves*

littlered

when my husband and I took my 15yr and 17yr brothers a while back we stopped for pictures with Curella. (my youngest brother is a huge dalmations fan.) anyway my youngest brother was really into his hair that year, he would spend a lot of time and gel getting it just right, so when we met Curella and she made mention of how cool his hair looked it was really awesome. my other brother had a buzz cut and she told him his head felt like a puppy dogs hair. Chip and Dale also made a big fuss over their hair at Chef Mickeys we have some great photos of them running their paws thru the boys hair.

crazycalf

I have a few.

At Castaway Cay, Pluto had an injury and had to leave to go see the vet. When we went back to the boat, Pluto was there and the vet fixed him. :) So, I got my picture with Pluto wearing a life vest.

Also, on our honneymoon, chip stole my hat and put it on his head. He then walked with my wife to his spot. Once they were there, Lilo and Chip were fighting over her.

Lilo and stitch are also very playfull. If you have toys with you, they usually try to play with them.

There are some more, but I can't think of them all now

TheDisneyGirl02

One of my funniest character experiences was when I was working with Goofy at the Castle. He was running and started to trip. Before he was done, he hit the garbage can, tripped up the curb, skinned his pants on the sidewalk and nearly went over the railing. I was laughing so hard! The guests were laughing too, which helped the situation. Good thing Goofy is really goofy!

TheDisneyGirl02

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Cruela Deville (sp) kinda got fresh with me, but only until I told her I did not have any dogs.....then she dumped me....

Cynderella

A couple years ago my whole family went to disney ( about 20 of us ) and my brother is the only boy out of 8 grandchildren. We were eating at Chef Mickey's and Minnie came up to our table and saw my brother with all of us girls and she "stole" him from our table and paraded him around the whole restaurant. He was embarrassed but we all thought it was hilarious.

I dont know if this counts as a "character" per say but rather a cast member. We were eating at Whispering Canyon Cafe and we had a rather rowdy waiter. If we asked for ketchup (which my family loves) he made the biggest deal. My one uncle asked for another refill of his iced tea and he brought him those huge glasses they have and told him if he drank it all he'd get something special. Well he drank it all and the waiter came out with this huge cowboy hat for him to wear. We got some great pictures of that!

DisneyInMyVeins

Me and my cousin were standing there. I was 13, she was 14..and all of a sudden we turned around and Meeko was RIGHT THERE. It scared us because we weren't expecting him. We didn't scream though :lookaroun alot.....
And Chip and Dale kept holding my boyfriend's cousin's ponytail up when they took the picture. It was funny.
Cruella told my bf's mom that ''I LOVE the nails dahling" talking bout her polish. That was in the middle of a parade lol.
This isn't something the character did, but I was taking a picture with Mickey last week...And a button on my jacket got caught on him when I went to walk away. It was hilarious. I guess I wanted to take him home with me..

Legacy

I was walking through MGM with my cousin (whose a CM) on my 18th birthday, when the Genie out of nowhere just pushed me from behind. He was walking behind us and just pushed me. I stopped and turned, but he was still walking away. After a moment he turned, saw me watching and laughed.

I still don't know if we have a mutual friend or anything.

It was just so random.

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
My DD and I were taking a picture with Mickey at Camp Minnie Mickey. I put my arm around Mickey and without thinking said "Look...Mickey's wearing a bra". Mickey jumped back real quick!

Last year we had breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I was wearing my Minnie ears so Minnie Mouse made a fuss about them.

Donald Duck tried to eat my DD's head when she was little. Cute picture.

PaisleyMF

The 1st time we took my Mom and my sister to Disney we went to the Studios, since my sis has motion sickness and my mom well doesn't like huge scary rides, my brother and me did ToT and back from it there were some Toy Story soldier, and a pict first he ask for money then when he agreed he rub my belly just as the pict was been taken. One of my favorites pictures of all time at Disney.

hoppypooh

While on their way to 1900 Park Fare, Cinderella and the Prince stopped and asked us (we were in the GF lobby - just got married and still in wedding dress) if they could be in some of our wedding pictures. :sohappy:

Then she made my husband blush by asking me if I wanted to "trade" Princes
for a dance. Then we waltzed around the lobby. Some of the guests and CM's were clapping and cheering.

Boo's Mom

When we did the character breakfast at 1900 park fare (grand floridian), tigger came over to the table and played with my sisters hair and had me bouncing with him (family said he was flirting, I say he was just being tigger lol). He sat down at another empty table and wouldn't sign autographs because the kids were coming up to him so he made them wait at their tables. Mad hatter came over and struck up a conversation asking where we were going and what we were going to buy him. My little cousin said one thing and he said "but I want lots of things!" Then he acted like he took her nose away and she said thats ok, I have another one and acted like she put another nose on. He said well thats unusual never heard that one before. Then when we were leaving, tigger challenged us all to a bouncing contest, tigger won of course lol. On the way out, the mad hatter plopped himself down on the floor when talking to these two guys from sacramento. he was mad because he couldn't get anything and alice said she wanted to kick him and he said she was not invited to the tea party. the two guys from sacramento told us later on the bus that he thought we were part of the act because my grandmother kept calling hatter a big baby because he was pouting for not getting anything. It was hilarious! that was the best character experience. Sorry that it is so run-on and long :D

Slipknot

One time while walking through the Studios, I spotted Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. There was no line for them so they decided to play Rock, Paper, Scisors.

WDWPrnces02

Lets see.....

When i was 16, my cousin and i went into the character tent through the mickey and pals line.....Being the first people to walk in the room.....Ratcliff jumped from outa nowhere......scared the boogers out of us........

I danced with Rafiki at the magic kingdom.....

A proposed by Eeyore at the crystal palace. Down on one knee, open arms.Whole nine yards....he wanted to come home with me.

Tons more.....

:wave: :wave:

Tigger friend

When I was about five we stood in line to meet Goofy. I was SO excited! I had pigtails in my hair and every time I got close to him he'd try to pull them, so I kept running around with my hands glued on them as him and I tried to play cat and mouse. Eventually he turned his back to us and pretended he was mad a me, so I went to apologize and he shook my hand and we made a truce and took pictures...as he got his last hair tug in...:p We have it all on videotape and some pretty funny pictures that make me look like a moose!!

ImaginEAR

Hmmmm... 2 encounters...

1. I was just back from a Disney cruise and was waiting to meet Lilo and Stitch at the Magic of Disney Animation. Well, on the cruise I got one of those lanyard thingys that hold your Key to the World. The clear keyholder part clips off from the lanyard, so when I went up to Stitch, he cliped it off and started to eat it! The CM in charge of the meet'n'greet yelled at Stitch saying things like "NO STITCH! Don't eat that!" That made my day, since I had to leave the ship that morning. (it was a struggle)

2. Once in DCA I was meeting Cruella. I was wearing my lanyard with my pins, and Cruella looked at them. I don't have a Cruella pin, so she said "What? No Cruella DeVil pin? Well, I hope you're going to get one." I replied "Yeah, sure" We take the picture and she turns to me and says "You know what, come with me." and she starts to walk somewhere. My brother didn't follow along, so my mom waited for him. She says to my mom "Why aren't you coming?" She was waiting for my brother, who must've been embarrased. Then she went back to the meet'n'greet and I didn't get the pin, even though it was pretty cool.

This past time we went to MK for MVMCP. Earlier that night i had boughten a turkey leg and it was half gone. My sister and I noticed that baloo and cousin louie were takin pictures. We had never taken a picture with them so we thought it would be neet to have a pic with them. I got up to them and I still had my turkey leg in my hand. Baloo and cousin louie were chasing me around for turkey leg. the pic of us . I weas reall suprised that we even got the picture of us. It was the funniest thing i had ever aseen.

Another one at MVMCP. We were walking up to the Judges tent and we saw pooh and eeyore. So i got up there and was just jokin around and i had crossed my arms and leaned back so i could look sweet. So eeyore did the same thing and went to my back. I wont ever forget that picture.

nmj91385

I'm 19 and was down in the world at the beginning of January at the studios. My aunt and uncle wen to the indy show so i decided to walk around by myself. I got in line for donald and daisy and was the last to see them. When we were done with our picture donald took me by the arm and started to lead me away to his trailer. The CMS laughed and daisy made a fist like she was angry. It was so cute.

Yellow Shoes

I was accosted by a pig in the summer of 1974.

It was a band trip, and I was doing the typical "mopey teenage girl" routine.

We didn't have tickets. We had matching shirts, which were our park tickets. Needless to say, we were pretty easy to pick out.

We marched in the afternoon parade, and I swear that we got ready in a huge warehouse backstage somewhere--and we saw characters who weren't quite ready to go on stage.

Anyway, I was in front of the old Welch's grape juice stand when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

One of the 3 little pigs was "marching." It was terribly cute, and it makes me smile today, (oh my gosh--can it really be 30 years ago??) but at the time it just made me mad.

stitch rocks

i remember taking a pix with tigger and since i was last in line, tigger linked his arm in mine and tried to take me with him (to where ever he was going) in front of my mother. she didn't look too happy so he had to let me go. even though i don't have a picture of that happening i will always remember the look on my mom's face.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom