What is the longest wait time you have ever seen posted at an attraction?

Lynx04

Man those are long waits. I won't even get in line for an attraction if the wait is longer than 30 mins, unless there is fast pass or singles line.

I always try to plan my vacations when I can expect the least amount of guests. This thread reinforces my posture.

Rayray

Didn't the queue at the opening of Indiana Jones Adventure in DL snake all the way to Main Street USA? That had to be a long wait.

Now that I think about it, longest wait for me was Rocket Rods in the summer of 98 or 99 - 3 hours and 30 minutes (210 mins). The worst part about it was that I actually waited that long. I had one day in DL and that ride stayed above 2 and half hours all day.:brick:

Dukeblue1016

as most have said... Test Track for me... I was there like 2 or 3 weeks after it first opened. We went over to Epcot around 11:00 o'clock and the line was 210 minutes... so then we figured ok we'll just get fast passes and come back whenever... well at 11:00 A.M. mind you... they were OUT of fastpasses for the entire day...

That was a joke, we ended up one day during the trip doing the singles line and it was like the first time they offered it and so no one knew about it and as someone else said... my father and I were basically the only ones, we went on it like 3 times in about a half hour

Laura

Premium Member
Lynx04 said:
Man those are long waits. I won't even get in line for an attraction if the wait is longer than 30 mins, unless there is fast pass or singles line.

I always try to plan my vacations when I can expect the least amount of guests. This thread reinforces my posture.

I am so with you on this! Probably the longest wait I've ever seen is 45 minutes, and to me that is a "long" wait. 95% of my trips are during the slow seaons where you just walk right on everything.

The busiest time I've ever seen was when we went last July, and I don't think we waited over 15 minutes for anything. But that same week we went to Universal and nearly all the rides there had 100-200 minute waits. It was horrible. We only got to see 3 attractions all day (the 3 worst attractions).

PhilharMagician

Saturday December 11th last year Space Mountain was 170 minutes at about 11:00 AM and Fastpasses were for 8:00 PM. MK was absolutly insane. It took us about 40 minutes to fight through the crowds to get from Tomorrowland out of the park. I thought the early weeks of December were supposed to be slow.:veryconfu

col

the wait times i have seen are:

killimonjaro safaris: 65 minutes but was in the line 1 hour and 45 minutes.
soarin':75 minutes
lights,motors,action: 45 minutes
ariel and her voyage: 35minutes
stitchs great escape: 85 minutes and 35 minutes in the fast pass line!
test track: 40 minutes, single riders: 20 minutes
mission:space; 40 minutes
rock and rollercoaster: 35 minutes
tower of terror: 15 minutes
star tours: 1 hour and 10 minutes (not the star wars weekend)
star tours: 10 minutes (when it was the star wars weekend)
kali river rapids: 10 minutes
prim-evel whirl: 35 minutes
dinosaur: 20 minutes
buzz lightyear and star command: 45 minutes
indy speedway:20 minutes
philar magic: 15 minutes
winnie the pooh: 1 hour and 20 minutes
splash mountain: 65 minutes but was only in the queue for 15-20 minutes
space mountain: 75 minutes
sounds dangerous: 10 minutes
pirates of the carribbean: 5 minutes (a couple of months before the movie came out)
norway- maelstorm: no queue!

Since1976

Are wait times ever nearly that bad in the off-season? I'll be going the first week of November, and I'm wondering whether I should bother with a touring plan, or even FastPass. What's the longest wait you've ever seen for an attraction during an off-peak day?

CoffeeJedi

M:SpilotISTC12 said:
I am not lying. I saw Test Track for 6 hours. It wasnt too long after the ride opened.

how can a line get that long? i mean, who here would actually wait 6 hours, regardless of how new and shiny the ride is? that's the whole afternoon!

eat at 12, in line by 12:30, by the time you're done, 6:30, its time for dinner! i could never imagine spending all that money, and then taking up over half your day in a line. with admission right around the $50 mark, you just paid 25 bucks to stand in a line for 6 hours!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom