What is the first ride you go on when you get to the parks?

Originally posted by Worldphile
Pirates of the Carribean.

That was the first ride I was ever on at WDW, so we start each trip now with the Magic Kingdom and POC.

Me too,

POTC was the frst Disney Ride i ever went on, when iwent to DL in 2000.....if i ever go back, it will be the first one again

(it was actually the last one i wen on also.....i went a total of 10 times in 3 days... :D YO HO!)

north

MK - Splash Mountain or Space Mountain
Epcot - spaceship earth
MGM - the tower or Rock n roll coaster
AK - the Safari
1st time I visited the AK I did not enjoy myself - This last trip I tried again and had a whole new experience and now I enjoy what this park has to offer

north

MK - Splash Mountain or Space Mountain
Epcot - spaceship earth
MGM - the tower or Rock n roll coaster
AK - the Safari
1st time I visited the AK I did not enjoy myself - This last trip I tried again and had a whole new experience and now I enjoy what this park has to offer

leeocean

Space Mountain is usually the first ride unless Buzz has a really short line. I have this tendency to always go to Magic Kingdom first. Force of habit I guess.

Disfan02

the rides i go on first are more planned by "ok will i get another chance to get to them later with all the lines"

MK - Haunted mansion

Epcot - Spaceship Earth

MGM - Tower of Terror

AK - Dinosaur

disneydolphin

MK - Haunted Mansion or POTC
Epcot - Spaceship Earth
MGM - Great Movie Ride
AK - Dinosaur

I usually go to AK first thing in the morning before I go to the other parks so I can ride Dinosaur a few times, this year I took Dinosaur 7 times in a little over an hour before going to Epcot.:p

JJHale

Normally ... Our first destination is MK and Splash Mountain. However, since there is only one current attraction my 15 year old daughter has never experienced ... Astro Orbiter. We will ride that first so we can finally end the whining.:lol:

We tried last year but it was closed for refurbishment.:mad:

32 More days!!!!! :D :sohappy:

CAPTAIN HOOK

MK - Splash Mountain / Big Thunder - whichever has the shorter line.

MGM - TOT / RNR

Epcot - Spaceship Earth and then onto TT

AK - Kilimanjiro Safaris

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom