What is the first attraction you have to ride before you ride anything else?

DisneyGal

Depends on which park we hit first, if its the MK we hit Adventureland first, usually Pirates. Epcot, we hit Test Track first. MGM, usually RnR or Tot which I am always hesitant to go on, AK the safari.

wvuej

It depends on where we will go when we arrive. If we decide to go to Magic Kingdon, it's the Pirates of the Caribbean. If EPCOT, either Test Track or Honey I shrunk the Audience. :sohappy:

I know I'm an old fart, but the VERY FIRST ride must be Cinderella's Golden Carousel. This has everything to do with the inner child, and nothing to do with the child who also has to ride this first.

It used to be the Walt Disney World Railroad.

Scooter

First rides:

Magic Kingdom...Splash Mountain
EPCOT................Spaceship Earth
Disney/MGM........Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom...Kilimanjaro Safaris
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

tiggerlover55

The first thing my family and i do when we get to Disney we go straight to the MAGIC KINGDOM and either ride space mountain or we go to MGM and ride both TOT and RRC!!!!! i love all of these rides! RRC is my favorite though.
DISNEY IN 14 DAYS!!!!! We get there on June 23!!!!!:sohappy:

:D :D :D

Gracy_hm

FIRST

Disnyland- Indy(never been to Disneyland)
DCA-Soarin'
Magic Kingdom WdW-Haunted Mansion(haven't been since I was four)
Epcot-Captain E.O :) (ok a little old) hmmmmm.... Test Track "I've never ridden"(haven't been since age 8)
Mgm-Great Movie Ride (never been to Mgm)
Animal Kingdom-Safari (went in 1999)
DLP Magic Kingdom-Phantom Manor(never been)
WDS-Cinemagic(never been)
TDL MK- Mystery tour(never been)
TDS-20,000 leauges(never been)

Nansafan

Originally posted by mmdestin
This is gonna sound silly, but we ALWAYS ride TTA 1st. My kids love it. Then we ride Buzz Lightyear a few times before it gets crowded:)

TTA rules!!!!!! It is always the first attraction we ride when we get back to WDW and always the final attraction we ride on our last day. And since Dawnie brought it up, the Monorail always is ridden on the way to the park on the first day. Love to hear "Aloha" from the Monorail voice when we board at the Poly.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

14 DAYS UNTIL WE RIDE THE TTA!!!!!!!:sohappy: :)

Brett

The first ride I hop onto anytime I go to WDW is Spaceship Earth. Can't really remember how the tradition started, but I'll get angry if anyone else I'm with wants to go to another park first. Spaceship Earth has to be first!!!!

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Depends what park we go to firsts because every time we go to Disney we start at a different park. If we went to MK it would be Splash Mountain, Epcot it would be Test Track and MGM it would be Rock N Rollercoaster.

FanofDinsey1981

me and my sister are going to pick these....

AK- kilimanjaro safaris, and it's tough to be a bug. whichever line is way shorter.

MK- buzz lightyear. major competition going on that ride.... especially with our family....

EPCOT- test track or Malstrom. horray for the little trolls!!!!!!

MGM- TOT and RnR.

Becky

:sohappy:

Epcot- Epcot is always my first and last park each visit and Space Ship Earth is always the first and last ride of each visit.

MK- Space Mountain (or Wedway while waiting for my fast pass time).

MGM- No question here The TOT

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom