What Is The Best Way To Meet Jack Sparrow And Stitch??

I know this is kinda late, but when I went to WDW last July, my husband and I saw the Pirate Tutorial with Cap'n Jack and Pirate Mack. Well, it was very thrilling to see a very close resemblance to Johnny Depp so close to me, so of course I got a lot of pictures. When it came time for him to run away...guess who he ran headfirst into? MOI! Like crashed into me. I was soooooo geeking out after that (by the way, did I mention that I was on my honeymoon? :D) that my husband was a little out of sorts for a while, until I reassured him multiple times on Splash Mountain that HE was my Prince Charming, and no one could replace him. I was just excited about being ran into by Cap'n Jack! :D:D:D:D

Yeah, a little late, but...it's still a wonderful story..for me...:D:D:D:D

Where to find Stitch.

I found Stitch at Epcot a year ago. Right under the sphere. Not too big a line and surprisingly he was alone, not with a handler. I myself LOVE Stitch. He reminds me of my 6 yr old. Full of mischief, cute as a button and always ready for action. Yep, that's my son. :ROFLOL:

TRONorail10

I found Stitch at Epcot a year ago. Right under the sphere. Not too big a line and surprisingly he was alone, not with a handler. I myself LOVE Stitch. He reminds me of my 6 yr old. Full of mischief, cute as a button and always ready for action. Yep, that's my son. :ROFLOL:

I have seen Stitch under Spaceship Earth as well. However, characters are not allowed to enter onstage without a character attendent, there is no way he could have gone out alone. Characters have to have an attendent, so there can be a communicator between the character and the guests to ensure the safety and coordination of the character and the guests.

joanna71985

I have seen Stitch under Spaceship Earth as well. However, characters are not allowed to enter onstage without a character attendent, there is no way he could have gone out alone. Characters have to have an attendent, so there can be a communicator between the character and the guests to ensure the safety and coordination of the character and the guests.

That's not true. I've seen characters go onstage without an attendant before

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom