What is the best ride in Animal Kingdom? (Quality-wise)

What is the best ride in Animal Kingdom? (Quality)

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
Alright, so up next on the best rides polls NOT based on bias and personal experience for the rider, the next park is I think the best WDW park, What do you think is the best ride in AK? This includes story, theme, thrill, queue, and overall experience of the ride. Remember to consider all factors, and it doesn't just mean thrill ride automatically equal great ride (Although thrill does also, certainly help a ride too!) Also, I didn't include Wildlife Express Train because it's not really an official ride and is seasonal even if it does move as a ride. Please someone let me know if I should include it!

Let's vote and discuss!

epcotisbest

For overall experience, Kilimanjaro Safari and I don't think it is even close. One of the most unique experiences. Yes Everest is nice, but there are lots of coasters in Orlando.

J_Carioca

Navi River! Just kidding. It's got to be Kilimanjaro Safaris. Nothing else comes close. However, I know not everyone agrees but I love Kali and personally think it has the best queue in all WDW, so I'd like to give a honourable mention.

Please note that I can't comment on Flight of Passage because, despite going on two week-long trips since Pandora opened, the lines never went below three hours and i don't have that kind of patience or stamina, so I have not experienced the ride.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Considering the last time I was at WDW, Pandora was still under construction, gonna have to go with Everest

graphite1326

I have been to Pandora and voted for EE. Based on this poll question I still think it's above the "black light" affect of Pandora and FoP. However, I think FoP is the best attraction at WDW right now. That being based on the ride itself.

JIMINYCR

EE with FoP a close second. I still love the thrill and action of the coaster type attraction. I rode EE with the working Yeti and would like it better if it was in working mode, but still enjoy the ride just as much as it is, it still delivers.

Kevin_W

For overall experience, Kilimanjaro Safari and I don't think it is even close. One of the most unique experiences. Yes Everest is nice, but there are lots of coasters in Orlando.

Agreed! It's something you can't get anywhere else.

Although EE is incredibly well done, from outside the ride, to the queue, to the ride itself.

kwoodfan1

I feel like we've all taken crazy pills. If Pandora was called "Walt's Imagination Land" and FoP was called "Crazy Walt Mind Flight" then it would be #1 in all of WDW.

LUVofDIS

While I love Kilimanjaro, it is too unpredictable to call it the best for me. The attraction relies on too many factors to always be awesome. The last few times riding, the drivers went much to fast through the ride. On one, I don't think we ever came to a stop to view the animals. Both times the next vehicle behind us was way behind us, so there seemed to be time.

Other times it is completely amazing, experiencing all the animals, nice weather, and enough time to really see the animals.
Most often, it is good to great, seeing some to most animals walking about, a great, informative driver and such.

One of my favorites was a dusk to night ride, it was actually pretty uneventful until we approached the lions. There was a feud between two lioness and the male. The driver explained to us that the male was interested in one female who wanted nothing to do with him, while the female that was interested in him, he wanted nothing to do with. Anyway, the lioness was constantly roaring and the others reacting to her.

Now EE is always a blast for me, it is one of the attractions I will wait the longest in line for. The queue is amazing and I always seem to notice something new, the ride is always fun, the wife and I constantly need to come up with different poses, it just always satisfies.

Kevin_W

I feel like we've all taken crazy pills. If Pandora was called "Walt's Imagination Land" and FoP was called "Crazy Walt Mind Flight" then it would be #1 in all of WDW.

And for some it is. But for me it's still just a motion simulator in front of a screen. I enjoy it, but I enjoy actual physical rides much more. So for me the Safari (real Okapi/lions/crocodiles/etc!) and Everest win out at AK.

Moka

Kilimanjaro Safaris is the most unique imo. Even though the queue isn't the most interesting thing ever. Dinosaur is a second place for me, due to the fact that I've ridden so many rides like Expedition Everest... I really believe the going backwards is the only thing that sells it to me. Other than that I view it as a generic roller coaster (But I will give credits to the queue on second thought!). I cannot vote Flight of Passage because I've actually still yet to ride. :oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom