What is the best resort to stay at during the winter holidays?

MagicalMonorail

I would say Wilderness Lodge. It is themed to be a mountain retreat. Even in the summer, it feels like it's winter there. I always look for the snow when I go. It will have the perfect atmosphere for the winter.

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

If you can afford it the Grand Floridian is beautiful....the tree is so pretty and the gingerbread house is huge....there is always music and its always a plus being on the monorail line.....we staye here for a week during christmas is was great.....

Upvote 0

figmentmom

I thnk it depends on your budget. Is the sky the limit? Go for the Grand Floridian; it's lavishly decorated for the holidays, and its proximity to the MK is a huge plus. Of the moderate resorts, our favorite is Port Orleans French Quarter; since the resort is freshly refurbished, it's sure to be in great shape for the holidays. (POFQ's central location is another factor in its favor for us, too.)

Upvote 0

Lyzzer21

Original Poster
Hey everybody thanks a whole lot! We are opting for the Grand Floridian. It will be our first time at WDW during the winter holidays. We are planning on attending MVMCP.

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by Lyzzer21
Hey everybody thanks a whole lot! We are opting for the Grand Floridian. It will be our first time at WDW during the winter holidays. We are planning on attending MVMCP.

Thats exactly what we did this past Christmas......we did MVMCP and stayed at the GF it was such a great experience!!! SO BEAUTIFUL during the christmas holiday!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom