What is the best music CD sold at the parks?

smm914

Original Poster
I'm looking to get a CD that is a definitive soundtrack for WDW. Disneyland has the Musical History of Disneyland set, but I don't think WDW has anything quite to that extent. What do you guys recommend?

craz4disney

Last time I was down there I bought the WISHES soundtrack and a year later listening to it just makes me cry. The magic of the whole experience is all wrapped up in that Cd for me!

LongtimeReader

It's not definitive, but the Illuminations/Tapestry of Dreams CD is my pick. Magic in the Streets would have been my pick but I don't think it's available anymore. Great CD. But if you want just a plain park soundtrack CD the 2 disc official album "4 Parks 1 World" ain't too shabby.

Captain Hank

Well, there's actually a lot of WDW music that has been released...just not all in the same album. Right now, there is:

4 Parks, 1 World
Illuminations: Reflections of Earth/Tapestry of Dreams
Magic in the Streets (I think this is still out, even though only one of the parades featured still exists)
Music from Disney's Animal Kingdom
Finding Nemo: The Musical
Festival of the Lion King
Pirates of the Carribbean
Haunted Mansion
Magic Kingdom Event Party Music
Holiday Wishes (Includes Jingle Jungle Parade)
Candlelight Processional
Wishes
Fantasmic
Spectromagic

I probably missed one or two, and this doesn't include the music put out by groups that perform at WDW, like Voices of Liberty, Off Kilter and Mulch, Sweat and Shears. For just a general selection of WDW music, you can't go wrong with 4 Parks, 1 World. Then, feel free to mix and match based on which shows and parades you like.

Fun2BFree

A definitive soundtrack? The 2-disc 4 Parks 1 World CD set is as close as you can come, but that's hardly definitive. I would recommend getting the Illuminations soundtrack though -- it makes great listening.

smm914

Original Poster
yeah, 4 parks 1 world looks like the one to get, but i'll probably check out some of the others as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom